17

(AN: Sorry this took a while, I had to study up on acting)

"In a drama, the leading actors will first read the script and rehearse in a room and the directors cut the storyboard based on it. The set production will start after the dry runs and camera rehearsals. Well, that's how it's normally done," Arima explained nervously, "but we could only secure the location for one day," She lifted a finger and continued, "we'll do everything from the dry run to run through at the same time!" 

I stared at the person behind her. Yuto was chatting with people he had just met. Man, he's an extrovert. "Which means we only get to practice once!" She said. This caught my attention and I focused on Arima once again, "WHAT?" I exclaimed. She looked at me and smiled nervously.

I was supposed to appear in the last 3 episodes but only for a few seconds. I was meant to portray a Yamato Nadeshiko girlfriend. It was difficult since I had to make it obvious to the viewers that was perfect but there was definitely something wrong all while making my acting just good enough to fit properly and make the show watchable like Arima was. 

It was difficult.

I stared at Aqua as he acted. I kinda wanted to slap him. It's so good.

The director signaled for me to enter. 

I looked at Yuto. I don't wanna disappoint him.

I clutched my pocket. The baggie with the cigarette butts. DNA proof. Possible proof at least. I couldn't lose this. Plus, the acting's just for the plan. Even if I'm not good, we'll go forward in the plan. Then... why am I trying so hard?

I take deep breath in. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, now. I run in front of  the Male Lead and 'stab' Aqua with the retractable knife.

Aqua falls onto the floor. I made my breathing heavier. I just stabbed someone. I felt the light get directed on me. I try to remember the manga. This bit is extremely popular because of the unexpected gore. I straddled Aqua waist with the knife high in the air. I positioned myself so it looks like I'm gonna stab him.

I hear the Male Lead call out my character's name.

I turn around to look at him. There was fake blood sprayed on one side of my face. I tilted my head to the side and smiled creepily. My eyes widened, "Yeah?" The 'actor' looked genuinely scared. "What...?" He stared at the scene in front of him. I looked at Arima. My face fell, "Who's she?" 

Aqua pushed me off him and gripped onto my wrist. He pinned my thigh to the side so I wouldn't be able to move. This is getting a little too real.

"That's his girlfriend." Aqua said. My eyes widened. Or at least, Or at least, I hope they did. He looked up at the model, "No one needs you. Know your place and act accordingly. Stop dreaming already." I screamed and tried to bite Aqua.

He looked back down at me, "Why'd you choose him? Are you really going to kill for him? He's not even faithful!"

I bit Aqua. Actually bit him. I rolled out fro under him. I once again straddled him, "Of course, I am! If he refuses, I'll have to kill him too. But... if I kill him, I won't have any meaning in life, so I'll have die too." I sighed, Okay! Now for the inappropriate bit. I snuggled into Aqua's chest. The camera was directed at us now.

Everyone shipped our characters. This'll be awkward.

"Hugs feel best with him." I played with Aqua's hair, "His hair feels amazing on my skin." I put my face closer to his. I tried to hide my nervousness. I could tell that Aqua was doing the same. "Kisses feel better with him, too. So yeah, I'll kill for him and I'll die for him, too. I wouldn't die for someone like you!"

Aqua grabbed onto my wrists and flipped me. Then we broke into a small struggle. Jesus Christ! This is a lot. I hope I don't go to Hell for this incest. It's just acting and I won't ever kiss Aqua or Ruby. They're my siblings!

Arima said her line and we stared at her. After a few seconds, she started crying. And then... the cameras cut.

Aqua and I were in an... awkward... position. I was pinned to the floor with both my hands placed above my head and my right foot just above Aqua's... 

I cleared my throat.

Aqua was holding both my hands together at my wrists with one hand, the other was around my neck. Aqua pushed himself off me and I happily helped him.

We cleared our throats and stared at each other, "Good acting. Very realistic." He said. I nodded, "Yeah, you do. Good we don't look alike. Although... everyone knows we're siblings- never mind that! Good acting! Really."

I quickly handed Aqua the plastic baggie with the DNA bits in it. Yuto came up to me. I turned around and looked up at him. Literally. I need to look up at him. He's tall. But, so am I. If it were Ruby, she'd have to look at him as if he's a giraffe. 

He looked at me, his eyes wide, he sat down on one knee, "Marry me."

"HUH?!" I exclaimed. After a second, he started giggling, "You should see your face! I'm kidding! I'm just, you're so good! You didn't let your feelings get in the middle of acting." I gave him a small smile, "No... I was still uncomfortable."

"I overheard the director saying that it was a great performance and... how they liked the closeness. I' pretty sure he was uncomfortable with the... incense." He said. 

"Incest... Yuto, it's incest." He frowned, "Isn't that burning some fragrant sticks?" I shook my head, my mouth forming a straight line. I saw Yuto realize his terrible mistake, "What have I been saying...?" He asked me, one hand over his mouth. He shook his head, "Anyway! I told them that you both aren't like that and it was just for the scene." His mood did a full 180. 

He's still the same.

I looked at Arima. I was gonna ask her how she felt about the acting. We kept our promise... made the show better. But when I found her, she was staring at Aqua.

 Crap. 

She's in love.

Aqua's a dense idiot so...

Ugh. I just hope this doesn't get in between the plan. Can't mess this up. I heard a ping on my phone. It was a message. It was from Yuto.

I read the message.

Yo! I have a gig in a reality show. Why don't you come over to my house and I'll tell you all about it?

I looked at Yuto. There was a large gap between us, literally speaking. He was looking at me like a lost puppy waiting for a command. I turned back to my phone screen.

ok :))

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! It was a small chapter and I'm currently a little busy with my uni projects

I took Law, yay! (Asian Parents)

I'm hoping I can finish the first season in a few months (max)

I'm not over the incest.

bai!

-Ino