41-50

Chapter 41 Xu Jiaming gets married Chapter 41 Xu Jiaming gets married

The couple smiled at each other as they watched her jumping away. Xu Jiacong said with relief, "It's worth it that I loved her so much. I love her the most among all these brothers and sisters! She is finally sensible now!"

Ning Jing also said approvingly, "Well, I think Yuzhu is the least thoughtful one in your family! The others are more shrewd than each other! It would be strange if your fourth brother didn't make a fuss when he got married this time for 100 yuan!"

Xu Jiacong said distressedly, "The family's source of money used to depend on me, but now that I'm done, the family can't afford any money!"

"Your fourth brother must blame you! You won't give it to him when he gets married!" Ning Jing sighed when she thought of the mess in his family!

"You can't blame me. I don't want to be a sucker anymore! If they at least give me something in return when I get married, I won't be so disappointed. Now I have you. I don't ask for anything in return, but I don't want to give without limit!" Xu Jiacong said in a calm tone. I know he must be numb from the pain. Who doesn't want the love of their loved ones? The feeling of not getting what you want is the most painful!

"Let's not talk about these dull topics. I will be back soon after you finish your confinement. If there is anything you need me to do at home, do it before I leave!" Xu Jiacong didn't want to let those people affect his and his wife's mood! His wife is still in confinement! He quickly changed the unhappy topic.

Ning Jing frowned, thought for a while and said, "Jia Cong, what I am most worried about now is the virus. This virus is too scary! I want to make an antidote for the virus, just in case, but the medicine is too hard to find! I can't go looking for it now!"

Xu Jiacong held his wife's hand and said, "Don't worry, my comrades must be trying to find a way to induce the medicine! There's no point in worrying, don't forget that we still have the fruit. Even if we encounter the worst result, I believe the fruit can save our lives!"

"Well, you're right. I'm not worried about myself. I don't always come into contact with people outside at home. I'm worried about you! You must be careful when you return to the army! I'll ask grandpa to prepare some life-saving medicine for you to take with you!"

Xu Jiacong looked at his wife who was thinking of him, and his scarred heart seemed to be healed little by little! He lowered his head and kissed his wife's red lips! Ning Jing pushed Xu Jiacong's chest and panted, "I am like this now, how can you do that!"

Xu Jiacong lowered his head and said again, "My wife is always fragrant no matter what she looks like!"

Ning Jing was so angry that she clenched her fist and punched Xu Jiacong's chest! For Xu Jiacong, it was like tickling... The more she tickled, the more itchy it became...

Suddenly it was Xu Jiaming's turn to get married. Even if it was unpleasant, Xu Jiacong had to be there!
When Xu Yuzhu saw her third brother coming, she ran over quickly and said, "Third brother, you're here! Fourth brother and his family have gone to pick up the bride, and eldest sister and second brother are in the house! I went to the kitchen to help, but eldest sister and second sister-in-law didn't even bother to help! They treat me like a guest!" After saying this, she left with a lot of complaints!

Xu Jiacong entered the house and saw his parents, brother and sister-in-law were greeting relatives and friends! The eldest sister and brother-in-law, the second brother and sister-in-law came with their children! The second brother was sitting on the kang wearing a brand new Lenin suit and glasses, looking very gentle! The second sister-in-law was also dressed neatly, with arrogance on her face. She looked at everyone in the room with disdain, and was only gentle when looking at her own daughter! She didn't even raise her eyelids when she saw Xu Jiacong enter the house! The eldest sister Xu Yuli was saying something to the second sister-in-law Liu Jiahui with a flattering smile on her face!
Brother-in-law Sun Enming saw Xu Jiacong coming in! He immediately stood up and greeted him, smiling innocently, "Third brother, long time no see! Come and sit down!" Then he pulled his two children, "Chengsi, Lingling, say hello to Third Uncle!"