Chapter 1: Confrontations And Saiyan Pride

After six years of relentless training within the confines of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Jaune Arc emerged with a newfound resolve and strength. He realized that his journey as a Huntsman had come to an end, and it was time to embark on a new pat one of a powerful warrior dedicated to bringing peace to Remnant.

With unwavering determination, Jaune set out to fulfill his newfound purpose. In the next few days, his first order of business was to strike at the heart of the White Fang, a notorious terrorist organization wreaking havoc across Remnant. Jaune's relentless assaults on the group's bases quickly earned him the moniker of the "Golden Ronin" among the media.

Despite the attention and fame that accompanied his actions, Jaune remained steadfast in his commitment to his cause. His primary goal was not to seek glory or recognition but to protect both the weak and the strong from the turmoil that plagued their world. Armed with his unwavering determination and his trusty sword, Jaune stood ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead in his quest for peace and justice.

Jaune often hides his face from the public, preferring to avoid the attention of his former family and friends. He utilizes a cloth as a makeshift hood to conceal his identity, ensuring that he remains anonymous as he navigates through the shadows of Remnant. However, it is his formidable presence and the golden aura he emits that have earned him the moniker "Golden Ronin." This menacing golden aura serves as a warning to his opponents, showcasing his dominance and prowess in combat, making it clear to all who challenge him exactly who they are dealing with.

Despite his fearsome reputation, Jaune possesses a sense of mercy that he occasionally extends to his defeated opponents. When faced with surrender, he may choose to spare them, believing in giving others a chance at redemption. However, there are exceptions to this mercy, particularly when dealing with dangerous adversaries like the White Fang. Understanding the threat they pose to the delicate balance of Remnant, Jaune is swift to eliminate those who have already sealed their fate, recognizing them as a potential danger to society.

Operating on the fringes of Huntsman society, Jaune conducts his missions off the radar of both Huntsmen and Huntresses. He finds dealing with his former associates to be more trouble than it's worth, considering his new goals and personal sense of justice. Preferring to work alone, Jaune has forged his own path, free from the constraints of the Huntsman code, allowing him to pursue his objectives with greater efficiency and autonomy.

Despite his solitary nature, Jaune's actions are guided by a strong moral compass. He believes in protecting the innocent and maintaining order within the chaotic world of Remnant. However, he also understands that sometimes achieving justice requires making difficult decisions and confronting adversaries head-on. With his golden aura serving as a symbol of his unwavering resolve, Jaune continues to walk his path as the Golden Ronin, a mysterious and formidable figure feared by those who would dare to challenge the peace he strives to uphold.

Jaune often functions as a mercenary, but he doesn't take contracts. His only allegiance is to himself. Sometimes, he even drops by Ozpin's office unexpectedly. He's mastered a newly acquired technique called "Instant Transmission." This technique allows him to teleport to any location within the range of the Ki-Signature he targets. Unlike Supreme Kais, who can teleport anywhere in the universe, Instant Transmission has limitations.

During one of these surprise visits, Jaune and Ozpin discuss the growing fame of the Golden Ronin. To Ozpin's surprise, Jaune reveals that he is, in fact, the Golden Ronin. He explains that he operates alone, sharing only small fabrications with Ozpin about how he gained strength after his exile and his solitary training to make Ozpin believe him.

Ozpin, observing Jaune's solitary nature, attempts to persuade him to return to Beacon. However, Jaune dismisses the offer with a chuckle, making his stance clear.