A SPECIAL THANKS

You may think that the special thanks, goes to my mum, dad or brother.

In my brother, no way!!!
Why?! Because he is kidding me about my craziness, for Gravity Falls?! He must be nicer to me!

And as I say in a previous chapter, when I meet Dipper we tohether are going to show to the small-minded doubters that they had to be nicer to us, believe me, he is one of the small-minded.

Now. The special thanks goes to the one and only, ALEX HIRSCH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. He is the best guy ever.

I hope he is reading at it right now, because I want to say: WHY AREN'T YOU GOING ON A TRIP TO GREECE?!?!?! And in fancy, Thessaloniki.

So sorry, but I am going to cry now, for my life. I mean, why I mustn't born in America?!?!?!?

There they have three channels playing Gravity Falls, all the products of Gravity Falls, the episodes come earlier( in Greece, the stupid Disney Channel owners, do three months to show it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
and also in America are Alex Hirsch, Cristen Shaal, Jason Ritter, Linda Cardellini, Ariel Hirsch, Gregg Turkington, Niki Yang, Carl Faruolo, Keith Ferguson, Frank Welker, Jennifer Coolidge, Will Forte, John Di Maggio and Kevin Michael Richardson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know them, leave the tablet, phone, computer or wherever you read this, and go look for them!!!!!!!!

Catchy phrase: I ATE A MAN ALIVE TONIGHT.

Comment and ask questions.

Ps: Alex Hirsch has the car of my dreams !