just a random mythology fact about Lycaon😀

ʟʏᴄᴀᴏɴ  (King of Arcadia)
In Greek mythology, Lycaon was a king of Arcadia who, in the most popular version of the myth, killed and cooked his son Nyctimus and served him to Zeus, to see whether the god was sufficiently all-knowing to recognize human flesh. Disgusted, Zeus transformed Lycaon into a wolf and killed his offspring; Nyctimus was restored to life.
Despite being notorious for his horrific deeds, Lycaon was also remembered as a culture hero: he was believed to have founded the city Lycosura, to have established a cult of Zeus Lycaeus and to have started the tradition of the Lycaean Games, which Pausanias thinks were older than the Panathenaic Games. According to Gaius Julius Hyginus (d. AD 17), Lycaon dedicated the first temple to Hermes of Cyllene.
ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏғ ʟʏᴄᴀᴏɴ 
Lycaon was the son of Pelasgus and either the Oceanid Meliboea or Deianira, daughter of another Lycaon. His wife was called Cyllene, an Oread nymph who gave her name to Mount Cyllenê though sometimes she was regarded as his mother instead. In some accounts, the Arcadian town Nonakris was thought to have been named after his wife. Lycaon was also known to have had at least three daughters: Callisto, Dia, and Psophis.
sᴏɴs ᴏғ ʟʏᴄᴀᴏɴ 
According to the Bibliotheca (Pseudo-Apollodorus), Lycaon has 50 sons. An alternate list of Lycaon's sons is given by Pausanias. According to his account, almost each of them founded a city in Arcadia and became its eponym.
ʟʏᴄᴀᴏɴ's sᴏɴs ɴᴀᴍᴇs
Acacus
Acontes
Aegaeon
Alipherus
Ancyor
Archebates
Aseatas
Bucolion
Canethus
Carteron
Caucon
Ceteus
Charisius
Cleitor
Coretho
Cromos
Cynaethus
Daseatas
Eleuther
Euaemon
Eumetes
Eumon
Genetor
Haemon
Harpaleus
Harpalycus
Helix
Helisson
Heraeus
Hopeleus
Horus
Hyperes
Hypsus
Lebadus
Leon
Linus
Lycius
Macareus
Macednus
Maenalus
Mantineus
Mecisteus
Melaeneus
Nyctimus
Oenotrus
Orchomenus
Orestheus
Pallas
Parrhasius
Peraethius
Peucetius
Phassus
Phigalus
Phineus
Phthius
Physius
Platon
Polichus
Portheus
Prothous
Socleus
Stymphalus
Teleboas
Tegeates
Thesprotus
Thocnus
Thyraeus
Titanas
Trapezeus
Tricolonus