The final battle

thomas and his villian squad will march to the captial to hold the mayor and govenor hostage while the bad guys try to find a way out.

"Help! Help us!" Princess had her tied up in a chain to a pipe.

"It's ok princess, I'll try to get us untied"

"It's all my fault wolf"

"It's ok princess" wolf pulls out a knife, "I'll get out out"

"No wolf You were the best in the city I just-I was so tired of having to be the damsel in distress I wanted to do something to help you guys, I wanted to-I'm sorry I never told you I didn't wanted you to worry about me like you always do"

Wolf stopped looking at her concerned, " and you should be up there stopping Barsinister and father"

"Do you know why I became a law enforcement officer princess" wolf asked.

"Yeah yo protect me and make the city safe for me"

"No, it's not just what I wanted, I wanted to show you a good example that no matter what happens you should never give up, sure we would've been afraid like I am now, what were you thinking and why couldn't you told us, I couldn't imagine living without you but I was wrong I seen what you and shoeshine do, I like that, I'm proud of what you done"

"Well I did learn from the best" she smiles at them.

"Now you have a choice, to finish this and save everyone" wolf says.

"Wolf, we have to get untied" princess says.

"Already on it" wolf uses the knife cuts himself, frees princess and shoeshine out.

"The reason we're down here is me. All I had to do
was just tell you Shoeshine was Underdog"

"I'll tell you what you should've told me, that you gave my old sweater away to a superhero!"

"It looked a lot better on him, quick Grab Shoeshine" princess unties the others.

"Come on, Shoeshine. Come on, boy. All right, sweetheart, let's go" wolf grabs the dog.

make it to the captial to deal with the hostage situation.

"There has been an overwhelming response, Mr. Mayor" Diane was speaking to the mayor.

"Good You've never had this much press"

"I never had trouble"

"Make sure they get a good view of the dogs"

Then they hear dogs growling and freeze when they see Dr barsinister and Thomas.

"Mr. Mayor"

"Hello...Diane" Thomas sneered.

"Thomas" she glared.

"Do you have time to consider my proposal now?"

"Holy moly! Barsinister"

Outside, Tiffany grabbed her camera man when the Polly arrived.

"Start rolling, start rolling. Move! Go, go, go, go, go!"

Then crowd chattering, "There. Where's Underdog?"

"I'm at the steps of the capitol building, where on the eve of his big press announcement it seems that the mayor and the governor has been kidnapped Now, SWAT has secured the perimeter and we're still waiting to find out more information, any information"

But little did they know, car was sneaking inside, Polly tries to get a moment in the spotting when she spot him.

"Oh no you don't fluffit, this is my story" she sneaks in.