🍭 PomnixRagatha - No touching, please.

Ever since Pomni's arrival in the Digital Circus, she has felt anxious, scared, and worried. She entered this world without knowing how she got there, who anyone was, or who she even was. Although it had only been a few days, since day 1, there has only been one person who has been very kind to her, and that was Ragatha. Ragatha was very sweet and comforting, always trying to cheer Pomni and the others up. She was very welcoming when Pomni came, and she has never stopped acting like that.

Although there was an accident on Pomni's first day where another member of the circus, Kaufmo, got abstracted, during this abstraction, Ragatha had fallen into the arms of the monster, causing her to glitch and be in pain. Pomni ended up leaving her behind, but Caine later fixed Ragatha up. Although this wasn't the best first impression on someone, and although they became distant for the rest of the day, the second day of Pomni's new world came, and she and Ragatha became closer, and she even seemed to forgive her.

For Pomni's first adventure, she and the gang all went to the 'Candy Canyon Kingdom' to save the kingdom from a monster. Pomni had met an alligator-gummy bear on the way, which she ended up becoming friends with. However, when he, Gummygoo, entered Pomni's world, Caine got rid of him, making him pop and disappear. Pomni was left traumatized, as usual.

After yet another traumatizing experience, Pomni joined in on Kaufmo's memorial funeral, which was, for some reason, a thing in the circus.

After the funeral, Gangle, another member of the Digital Circus who loved art, drew a picture of Gummygoo for her. Pomni ended up putting it on the funeral casket, alongside Kaufmo's picture.

Pomni was snapped out of her daydream of Gummygoo when it happened again. She felt yet another hand touch her. She hated being touched. It was sort of a fear; whenever someone did, she felt uncomfortable and afraid.

(This is canon. be quiet >:( )

It was Ragatha. Who never touched her before. ''I'm really sorry about your friend, Pomni.. like I said, I'm sure he'll show up again on another adventure.'' As usaul, Ragatha gave her a smile of comfort as her eyelids closed, trying to be as remourseful as possible towards her.

Pomni looked afraid but was still thankful for the Ragdoll's comforting tone. She tried to say what she felt in the nicest way possible. ''Please don't touch me.'' Pomni felt bad after she said it, it sounded rude and mean, and not appropriate. But she did appreciate it, she loved Ragatha's comfort and soft tone, she didn't mean for it to sound so horrible.

Ragatha then widened her eyes in an akward expression. ''O-Oh. I'm sorry, I just thought maybe you..'' Ragatha didn't continue; she dragged her hand away from Pomni's shoulder, doing as she asked.

Pomni then felt even worse and turned around. ''I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound so rude, i-its just... I don't like being touched, that's all.''

Ragatha kept the frown on her face, but still tried to comfort her. ''I.. didn't know you felt that way. Do you maybe.. want me to tell the others later? It'd be better if they knew.'' She then smiled, in an attempt of another kind move.

''Uh, sure. Thanks.'' Another awkward moment fell out between them, until it was interrupted by the annoying Jax. The menace of the group, always causing trouble. His yellow teeth kept the same grin on his face, constantly.

''Thats enough of your awkward girlfriend situations. Whats with you two?'' Jax chuckled, teasing them both. Pomni blushed slightly, and Ragatha just stared at him in disgust.

''J-Jax! Why would you say that!?'' The purple jackrabbit only laughed again.

''Relax, dollface. Aren't you used to this by now?'' He looked at Pomni, who was just standing there, confused and weirded out. ''You too, pom-pom. Get used to it.''

Pomni, now called 'pom-pom', got flustered, and her face had an angry expression on it. ''Don't call me that ever again!'' Jax then ran off, snickering. Ragatha laughed as well.

Gangle then approached them. ''H-Hey. Do you want me to do any other drawings for you, Pomni?'' She asked, shy and timid. Before Pomni could respond, Jax blurted out something from afar.

''REMEMBER GANGLE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SUBMISSIVE AND AGGREEABLE!'' Gangle's face then turned red. What kind of comment was that? It's not the first time he's said that, either.

''W-Wha?! Why do you k-keep saying that?!'' She yelled out in the quietest way possible.

''What was that all about?'' Ragatha smiled. Pomni interrupted her.

''AAAAAANYWAYS, thank you for the drawings, Gangle, but, I think I'm done with my requests. You can take a break.'' Pomni said, smiling softly.

-- (Later) --

Pomni walked Ragatha to her room to say goodbye for the day. It was what Caine called 'naptime', even though they couldn't physically sleep that much.

''Goodnight, Pomni!''

''Night, Ragatha.'' Pomni smiled one last time before closing the door and heading off to bed. When she tucked herself under the blankets, she prepared herself for the nicest sleep of her life, but we all know that's not going to happen.