Oneshot; Never ending love

Warnings:

• bottom Akaza
• top Douma
• spelling errors
• smut
• fluff

Summery: After a mission, Akaza is really angry. When he comes home to the cult where his lover resides, he wants cuddles and kisses. But Douma wants way more then just that.

Authors notes: I just wanna say I will be discontinuing "I'd let this world burn for you" due to me not living it. I may recreate it in the future, maybe not.
________________________________________

Today had been such a shitty day for Akaza. He had let three demon slayers live, despite killing the Hashira, his master was not pleased. He clenched his fists tightly as he walked through the dark and quiet forest, grass squishing under his bare feet. He didn't see the need for shoes, they got in the way of his fighting and always made it harder for him to do his work.

The sound of crickets and the quiet tweeting of ravens echoed in his sensitive ears, especially the crickets. He really done it, huh? He has to become better so Muzan doesn't throw him out like a used rag, or a worthless dog. Well... Akaza is basically Muzan's dog, isn't he?

He shouldn't be thinking such thoughts, maybe thinking of Douma is better. Their master already knows of their relationship, he doesn't approve of it, but as long as they get his missions and other little things done, then it won't anger him.

Akaza's thoughts went wild, thinking of Douma holding him and caring for his worn out body, and many more thoughts he shouldn't be thinking of. He is quiet the dirty man when he is alone with his own thoughts. Well, he isn't technically alone with his thoughts, since Muzan can read them.

He could see the huge cult in the distance, a rocky path with flowers guiding along with it to create more beauty then it already holds. This is where his lover resides, eating women and little girls in his cult, despite Akaza himself not liking his lovers preference in humans.

The wind chimes made a soft melody Akaza could hum to all day long, if it weren't for demon slayers ruining his peace and quiet all the time and having missions to complete. He slid the shoji doors open, walking inside he stared down the long and very clean halls. Which one was it again? He doesn't remember.

He'll just use his sense of smell. He sniffed the air, flowers and blood filling his nose and stimulating his already overstimulated brain. He took a left, then a right, staring right at the shoji doors of his lovers room.

His lover had eaten... Again. He doesn't complain about his lover eating, he doesn't mind really, but it bothers him that his lover eats women and little girls aging from the age of 3-17. He slid the doors open, his eyes falling onto the body of his lover. Sitting right on a large beanbag, many naked dead women splayed out around the room.

"You've eaten again?" Akaza asks the blond, watching his lover nod with a bright smile, blood all over his mouth and lips. Akaza would lick the blood off of Douma's mouth and lips, if it wasn't the fact that it was the blood of many women. "Indeed."

"Did they tempt you again?"

"No, they were looking for some fun, but I don't wanna sleep with other women. And they didn't look very beautiful, so I did them good and ended their miserable lives."

Douma beamed with a bright smile, making Akaza nod. He never fully understood why Douma only ate women, but he knows Douma never understood why he only ate men, so it was fair enough.

"Okay." Akaza's calm demeanor shifted into a bit of an annoyed one, eyes narrowed. He was still angry about the little green checkered haroi kid, but this isn't the time to think about him, his mind should focus on Douma and only Douma. His beautiful and handsome Douma. All his.