Chapter 6...Day 2...

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT 

Soran POV

{Crash!} I was met with a glass bottle to my leg, "oww" I cried out.

I looked up to see dad, that's the one thing no one knows about. Sometimes he would hit us. It wasn't often but it happened only when he was really drunk or when we annoyed him.

"Shut up brat!" my father yelled at me, he began stalking towards me, stumbling slightly.

I was then met with a hand to my face.

I shot up in bed. I looked around my surroundings and realized I wasn't at the apartment, I was in Italy, with my sisters and brothers. I looked over to my nightstand and saw that the time was 1:30 AM. I sighed and went downstairs, in a pathetic attempt to clear my head.

Since luck is never on my side, I bumped into someone they caught me before I fell over.

"Are you okay?"

I looked to see the figure of one of my sisters, Luna. I think.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"You look like you were crying?" She asked, concerned, as she took in my appearance.

She stayed silent waiting for my response, not getting one she sighed, "want to talk about it in my room?" she asked, and I hesitantly shook my head.

TW SEXUAL ASSAULT SCENE

"Soran? I didn't mean to scare you."

I stared at my partially drunk father who I accidentally bumped into. His eyes were bloodshot, and he left a scent trail of alcohol, when he walked.

"I-it's ok, I just came for water, I, I had a nightmare." I said, anxiously fiddling with my hands

"Do you want to talk about it with me, in my room?" He said, a small, crooked, smile on his face.

I smiled brightly and nodded my head. I was happy that he wanted to spend time with me, let alone comfort me. I followed him to his room, he had his own bedroom, even though the seven of us had to share two bedrooms, each with one dresser and a twin sized mattress. He had a king-sized bed and a whole wardrobe. I remember that we couldn't buy groceries for a whole month after he bought that mattress.

He locked the door behind him when we entered the room, I didn't think anything about it. He motioned for me to sit on his bed, I sat down, and he sat down beside me. "Tell me about your nightmare."

"Well, I was sleeping, in my dream, and I woke up and the house was empty. I was looking for Calix or Calypso or Ezekiel even." I paused as I kept remembering my nightmare, my fear building.

"Don't be afraid, it's ok. Just breathe." He said moving closer to me.

I shifted awkwardly, when he slid his hand onto my thigh. I awkwardly smiled because I thought he was trying to comfort me. I grabbed his hand to stop it from sliding even further up my leg but he roughly grabbed my hand and threw it from on top of his.

"Don't be shy, let me help you forget about it, daddy's here, don't worry."

The way he said it made me even more scared as his hand found its way to my private area. "Stop, dad, you're making me uncomfortable." He ignored me, he adjusted himself so that he was close, too close. I tried to push him away, but he got aggressive, roughly pushing me down causing me to hit my head on the headboard.

I let out a silent sob, holding the back of my head. He started to try and take off my pajama pants which is when I started kicking and pushing trying to get him off of me. I hit him in the head which only made him angrier causing him to pin me down.

Soran.

END OF TW

"Soran!"

I blinked twice as I looked around at my surroundings, I was staring at a terrified Luna.

She embraced in a tight long hug when she realized I had zoned back in. I looked around and realized we were not in the hallway anymore, but we were in a bedroom. Probably her's. I was sitting on her bed. I was about to speak when Luna let me go and started inspecting my face and checking my temperature. She hugged me again, but it wasn't as long.

"What happened, bambino, are you ok?" Her voice was soft, almost as if she was worried, she would scare me.

"I'm fine, I just want to go to bed." I said, my voice quiet.

Luna nodded. "You can sleep in my bed; I'll sleep on my couch ok."

She slowly slid off of the bed and went and got a blanket from her large, walk-in closet. She looked in my direction and I quickly looked away and laid down, out of embarrassment for getting caught staring.

She turned off the bedroom light, I lost sight of her but heard her walking over to her couch.

"Goodnight Soran."

"G-goodnight." My cheeks heated, when I realized I stuttered.

I woke up and sat up in bed. I looked around the room as the events of last night came back to me. I felt a smile creep onto my face. I was feeling more refreshed than I ever have. I looked over to the nightstand and saw a pile of my clothes stacked up. I took them and then went to the bathroom.

It was white marble counters with a white bathtub and shower. I thought her bathroom would have more black, because of how her room was.

I went to take a shower. The warm water contacting my skin was soothing. I spent about 30 minutes in the shower. I exited the shower and scanned the bathroom looking for a towel. I saw a rack with towels. I took up a white and green striped towel and wrapped it around my lower body. I looked at myself in the mirror. I do really look more like my mother. I thought to myself, it may have been long since I have seen her but I still remember her face. I have her Lime green eyes, her black hair, her extra pointed canines and her perfect smile.

I sighed and picked up my clothes and started to put them on. I was now wearing a black sweater with a white dress shirt underneath it and black jeans with chains hanging from the side. I then went downstairs to smell bacon, eggs, pancakes and something else I couldn't tell what it was.

"Good morning" I said to everyone I got, "hey", "sup" and "good morning" in response.

"How did you sleep?" asked Arya, she had a knowing smile on her face.

"Good," I replied, embarrassed that I was having nightmares and not being able to sleep by myself at this age. I got a plate of food and saw eggs, bacon, pancakes and hashbrowns!

Hash Browns were my favorite. It was also a rare thing to get back with dad. I inhaled the food.

"Woah slow down you might choke, I know I'm a good cook, but damn." said a concerned Arya, Delrico just snickered.

"Y-yeah dude you might c-choke" Silus said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Oh, also you guys are starting school on Monday," said Delta.

"What?" Calypso and Calix said at the same time.

"You all need it, Calix and Calypso will be doing Senior year over because of your grades, the school said you guys wouldn't graduate.'

I knew their grades were bad but not this bad. I thought to myself. We were all shocked to say the least and plus why such short notice Monday is in three days.

"You guys will also be given a tour of the house by Arya and Delta," said Luna.

Chapter 6 done!!! 200+ reads . Thanks for reading The Russo Family Chapter 6.