Victory

The ship was now there's as the boys and Wendy climb down cheering as ria put hooks coat and hat on Peter who smiles waving the hat as they cheer for peter and ria who saved them as they walk down the steps in victory beating hook.

"We did Peter we defeated hook"rias says kissing his cheek as he smiles before taking off the hat as he kissed her making her giggle as he smiles at his queen before turning to the boys.

"All right ya swabs aloft will ya! We're casting off heave those halyards!"Peter says as the boys do just that with smiles as Peter hugs ria to his side as he flys them back up the steps landing gently as he throws an arm around her shoulder as she smiles watching her lost boys work.

"Captain Pan and ria would y'all tell me mam and sir where we're sailing"Wendy asked with a soft smile walking over to the stairs as Peter and ria share smiles before facing the young girl.

"To londen dear. Rais the ankor!"ria says with a soft smile as Wendy gasp with a small smile before going running to her brothers to give them the good knees as ria and Peter take the wheel with smiles as the ankor was pulled up by the boys as it lifts up out the water.

"Tink you know what to do"ria says smiling at the fairy who nods her head as she used her fairy dust flying around as soon the whole ship was covered in gold fairy dust as it raised out the water as they sail above never land to London as Neverland fades into the bright moon as Wendy and her brothers were finally home.

"Now let go back to Neverland and rebuild are home"ria says as the lost boys and Peter cheer as she turns the ship back to the second star as they head back to Neverland there home as the darlings look on in awe as it slowly sails past as it appears like a cloud sailing across the moon high in the sky over London.