8: ED

A silhouette of a woman sits still in the dark living room. The flicking of a lighter is the only sound that can be heard on the four corners of the room. She liked playing with this particular lighter, one that belonged to someone who is already dead.

Her face looms in contempt realizing she may not have completed her mission, possibly derailing her future plans.

Finally, the room was illuminated by the headlights of an approaching vehicle. It became a signal for her to go outside, carrying her luggage along.

"You're late."

"Sorry ma'am, took a piss on the side of the road."

The woman nods and handed him the bag. She opened the door of the passenger's seat and stayed there as her male companion finishes preparations.

This has been her home since she was born and as it pains her to leave, she needed to. Her career is on the line and she couldn't risk getting discovered.

Soon enough her driver entered the car, "Everything's done."

"Good. Drive me to my new house."

Meanwhile,

How long was it since she first arrived in Bangkok?

It only took her a month to make things worse for herself, sexually speaking.

Since that rodeo with her brother's student, she looked for a random fuck in clubs and painfully realized she couldn't wake 'it' up. No matter the
stimulation or lewdness they throw at her.

She remembered how she endured that night, stopping herself from assaulting the Thai student. It was the longest time she had 'blue balls'. Now it has come to this.

Erectile dysfunction!

What a worst disease to get in a lustful city. All she could do is watch, without getting a hard-on,

Here she is, drinking by the bar counter, with a disdained look plastered on her face.

Abraham, who brought his big sister to this famous club, was suspicious of her disinterest in mingling with the ladies.

They may not be close but on of the things she does know about her sister is her active sex life. She's not one to fall in love to settle down with, but rather, sleep with women of great proportions and give them the best sex they could ever experience.

She may be a sex-craved soldier lady but she does not sleep with just anybody. On top of her list is models, followed by army nurses.

Seeing her drinking quietly actually made him laugh. This is a first, Michelle drinking alone and no one to accompany her for the remainder of the night.

He contemplated on whether to approach his sister or leave her be and actually decided to stay away.

Then again, she just might be thinking about her job. Honestly, he thinks it's all she cares about.

"Is that the sister you keep bragging about?" A blonde lady asked as she wraps an arm on Abraham's shoulder.

"The one and only."

"She's cute. Do you think I'll have a chance with her?"

Abraham looked at his friend openly judging her, "Nope."

He knows her sister when it comes to women, Prof. Fernandez isn't Michelle's type.

"If you lost the glasses and stopped dressing like a nun then maybe my sister will spare you a glance."