Thoughts haunting

There are certain things we don't consider right or wrong. It depends upon one's opinion.

But when it comes to love, every little thing should be absolute. From the feelings down to your actions regarding the butterflies flying in your tummy.

Yes, love is something more cherish-able than luxury. But what if it turned into something you didn't expect from the beginning? What if in just a snap, everything you expected to happen will never become a reality?

Love isn't something that you just buy, enjoy then throw away after using and being so used to it that you don't need it anymore. It is something that you should hold dearly.

A feeling that not even a single thing can be fairly measured to.

Insanity. Yes. There are people who is fooled by love. They say they will spend forever to their significant other. That no one can tear them apart, but after years, 4? 8 years? They realize, they aren't for each other.

Funny, right? Why would you invest so much of your whole lot time if he/she isn't the one for you?

They say it is not worthy to be saddened about how a couple last and be broken but the thing is, if you not see your Partner as your future, then let go while it's still early.

Don't be so moron fucking kind of person wasting years just to make believe to the other that you're for each other for infinity.

It's effin' funny to think that you just need to break up just because you don't feel any spark anymore.

I think that is just a sad truth that your heart just fooled you with lust and vanity deceived appearance for you not to stay till forever with that person.

Used to play hearts huh? Pray that you don't get a karma of doing so.

The bottom line here is invest something to SOMEONE whom you can spend your life till forever.

There's more to forever and that is the feeling of 'Forever's not enough." I think when you feel that, go grab it and stand still!