Packing💼

This chapter is shorter than Shinobu

   "Clothes, phone, Yen, toiletries, AirPods, hand sanitiser, yep." He mumbles while checking his suitcase. "Wait, how do I get Pokéballs? Ykw, I'll buy them late- Grookey!" The boy named Goh cries out as the Pokémon hits him in the head with its stick. He fumbles to prevent his Pokémon from hitting his head, finally being able to get him off and letting Cinderace handle it. Goh sighs.

   "Goh! Are you done packing? Professor Cerise wants to see us. Come down soon!" A voice calls from the doorway, Chloe. He can tell by her voice, it is easy to recognise as Goh has been friends with her for as long as he can remember. He hears footsteps get softer as she walks down the doorway.

   "I'm coming!" Goh calls out to Chloe as he stands up, accidentally knocking Cinderace and Grookey over. "Ah! Sorry Cinderace, Grookey!" He fumbles, Rushing out of the bedroom, once shared between the two. Ash and Goh. 'Cinder!' The cold stairs pierce his feet as he stumbles down them, taking two at a time.

   "Ah, there you are Goh. Chloe was just telling me about your plan to find Ash, why don't you bring along Dawn? I'm sure she would love to tag along since she has been friends with him for a long time, so it would help with your search." Professor Cerise suggested to the duo as they walked over to him. Chloe's face lit up at the mention of Dawn.

   "Yes, she can and will!" She tells them. Clearly determined about having Dawn accompany the pair. Goh takes the chance to give her the look.

YK? This? 😏

   "You sure you don't like Dawn? 😏"

   "SHUT UP GOH!"

   Professor Cerise just laughs in response, amused by the sudden turn of this conversation.

   "Alright, I'll book you two tickets to Sinnoh?" Chloe and Goh nod their head's in agreement, and Professor Cerise goes to book the tickets.

   They are off to Sinnoh.