Prologue

A biome with colorful flowers was seen with a man with brown hair with blue eyes concentrating on creating.

With his power one bright light separated into two lights as it becomes two different beings that colors are opposite with each other.

Both were awake and look around. Noticing each other, confused and curious on what's going on when they notice someone infront of them.

"Hello enchanter and enchantress. I am Origin Steve your creator. Both of you are my first twin creations" The person who is Origin Steve says to them with a small smile on his face.

Both of them have different feelings but in the end both know they're place. Enchanter was having bad feeling from origin but need to protect enchantress like an older brother he is.

Enchantress on the other hand have a feeling that origin ill intention but struggle it of because hey it's your creator what was the worst that can happen?

Oh enchantress you poor girl you don't know origin is going to use you and your twin for wanting more power with your brother starting a war with origin.

The feeling was a little odd for enchantress with a creator with the bad intentions when he was taking care for them but with enchanter...

He doesn't want origin steve to use them for his selfish desire but knows he is at his weakest right now but in as few generations later he will have another power to fight him for their freedom

Enchanter looks at her hugging a chicken with a smile. He doesn't want that smile to be upside down.

But in the end you use her to win the war you have created while ignoring her health enchanter or should I say...

The First Curse.
_________________________________
FKDCEJWVIWQGE IM SO SORRY IF I DIDN'T UPDATE MY PHONE IS BROKEN AND NEED TO BE FIX BUT HEY THE PROLOGUE IS HERE SO....

:v