1.HIS REPLACED PILLOW

HARIS hugged SARAH tightly while she was sleeping in his bed . Sarah was in deep sleep after her long journey from Shimla.

Haris was tired so badly and was in unconscious mind .

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐰 mins..

Sarah turned and grabbed his head to her chest unknowingly. Stayed like that for few minutes

Then

Someone knocked on their door and stopped after few secs since no one replied.

Haris whispered smilingly,what a comfort pillow i got in my room . And kept whispering..

Sarah got disturbed and opened her eyes, who the hell is tal... What? Sarah shouted. Pushed him off the bed.

Haris hardly pulled himself towards the bed and slept again, he was so tired .

You ..already here? shouted Sarah.
I must be talking to the ghost!

Sarah asked him,i am talking to you are you even listening...so called stranger!

He didn't replied so she went to the kitchen.

Her khala and two servants were preparing for dinner. Sarah hugged her khala (kehkesha). Her khala asked, 'got a good sleep ? '. Sarah replied 'no your so called bhatija disturbed me,but fine I was the one who insisted to sleep in his room because the ac wasn't working,where you told me to stay and no one was there I mean at your so called bhatija's room '.

Kehkasha asked her again, you can sleep in my room, your khalu must be in office or ask maha or madiha to let you in their room, they aren't that rude .

No no, I already gotta good sleep, don't worry.

Ohk sarah let's have some tea then.

Kehkasha and Sarah went to the Hall room.
Sarah was sipping her tea, her phone ranged,

Sarah picked up the call

Sarah : Hey vaidhu , you were busy na? Something happened?

Vaidhu : Don't be panic meri jaan ! I just took a break, tell me.......

Sarah :hello? Hello?
Why isn't she talking?

No beta, i think its because of the network, it happens some time, it will be okay within 1 or 2 hour.

Oh okay, I will call her later.

Kehkasha asked Sarah,Your best friend? You must invite her to the wedding, you and anyone related to you is our family now.

Sarah blushed and replied her, she is busy , she will be free after two days, then I will call her, and thanks for your this words khala.

I mean it beta.
Sarah was feeling so great to be the part of this family.

After few mins.

Haris woke up and had a shower, he went to the drawing room while wearing a towel on his waist only. His fufu and Sarah was having their tea there. Haris asked who is this girl here?.
[Sarah was looking at his body following a water drop which was rolling from his neck to waist and gulped ]

His fufu replied, 'she is Sarah your aunt's sister's daughter simply your cousin. Actually she was on vacation with her friends in Shimla and since no one visited here ever from there side , I asked her to get some rest here for few days and then we will invite everyone to shehryar's(haris's first cousin not kehkasha's son) wedding. And most importantly she is gonna be part of this family .

Haris went back to his room.

Hey Sarah, don't think that he is mannerlesss or something, I mean he came like that...

No no khala, its fine, replied sarah

That's a relief..

Sarah asked can I visit haris's room? Actually I forgot my baggage there..

Her khala nodded to yes.

Haris was lying on the bed with the same towel and was using his phone.

Sarah was trying to find her phone . Haris asked, 'introduce yourself dear Saraahh '.

I am the girl you got attracted and grabbed tightly, mister stranger,replied Sarah.

Haris laughed and said, 'why don't you say that I am the boy whom you grabbed to your chest huh? ' you weren't tired right?

Hey ! If you remembered all this then I must say you were all in your senses and pretended to be not, right? Whatever just help me to find my phone dear harisss! Said sarah.

Will you let me put my head there again? If I help you miss Sarah, asked haris.

You are such a tharki how khala even bother her to praise you huh?

No I am such a good and well mannered person, the whole world knows but don't know why I became like this whenever I see you , even I never flirted with anyone, you must spelled something on me like you did in Shimla trip.