XI.

I was packing my bags in my old room. Benito was sitting on my bed, helping me by folding my t-shirts. "I don't think you should go back." he mumbled. "Why not?" I asked and put the two pair of pants I had brought into my bag. "My only concern is Oliver and how he's going to react." he responded and stopped folding the t-shirt in his hand. Luís who was sitting at my desk, eyed the two of us suspiciously. Of course, he had noticed a change in behaviour. It's not like Benito and I were displaying affection when he was around, we acted like normal friends, but I was a lot more relaxed and sometimes even responded in Spanish when he spoke to me. "Don't worry about that, I'm not going to be alone when I get there." I told him and smiled up at him. Benito didn't need to respond, his facial expression said everything. "Guys, can I ask you two something?" Luís mumbled, still eying both of us. "Sure." I gave back and put the dress from the wedding into my bag as well. "What happened the night you picked her up?" he questioned, looking directly at Benito who then avoided eye contact with him and focused on the shirt in his hands. "Oliver and I had a fight and I couldn't stand to stay in the same house with him." I answered. Luís looked down at me and started nodding. "And the cut on your eyebrow?" he then wanted to know. I had stayed with Benito until all the bruises had been gone but I hadn't thought about the cut and that it would be visible far longer. "Uh, I fell." I lied. There are exactly two people I couldn't lie to: Benito and Luís. I could tell by the way Luís looked at me that he didn't believe me. "Nena, I heard your fight after you ran into Benito at the store... Be honest, did Oliver do this?" Luís said and got up from the chair he was sitting on. Instantly, I stopped putting things in my bag and closed my eyes. Slowly I started nodding slightly. "My god, Caye." my brother mumbled in shock. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I won't let you go back to him." he then whispered, pulling me into his chest. "I have nowhere else to go, Luís." I responded and returned his embrace. "You can stay with me." he offered quietly. I simply nodded and felt him place a kiss on top of my head. After a few more moments, he let go of me and went back to the chair. "Now I got another question." he then said and eyed Benito and me again. "Alright, ask." Benito gave back and handed me the folded t-shirts. He flashed me a smile when our hands touched briefly. "Is there something going on between you two?" Luís asked straight away. Both of us immediately stared at him. "No... why would you think that?" I mumbled quickly, avoiding eye contact with him. "Do you think I'm blind?" my brother countered, crossing his arms over his chest. I shot him a questioning look and shook my head. "I see the way you're looking at each other." he stated, staring right into my soul. I was used to this and could easily resist that stare but Benito wasn't. "No, I just comforted her and gave a safe place to stay." he said, causing me to turn my head towards him. I was impressed that he had been able to resist my brother's stare. We had wanted to keep this a secret. The less people knew about this affair, the less it could come out and so far it was going great. Luís eyed the two of us again, then nodded and shrugged. "Sorry, maybe I'm just a little too worried about you." he told me. 

In the evening, Luís met up with Bysael and Bernie, while Benito kept me company at the house. As soon as my brother had left the driveway, he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. I had longed for this all day and it seemed like he had too. "Esperé todo el día por esto." (I waited all day for this.) he mumbled against my lips and started walking me backwards to the dining table. With one swift move he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto the table, causing me to smirk into the kiss. He trailed kisses down to my neck and I let out a quiet moan. Just as I had thought, I had gotten addicted to the feeling that Benito gave me and it had also made me want to try out things. "Benito, I want to try something new today." I said, while he was sucking on my weak spot. "Okay, then come on." he gave back, letting go of me and grabbing my hand to lead me to the bedroom. I slid down from the table but didn't start walking. "I want to try it here." I shyly mumbled. "Here? On the table?" he questioned in amusement. There was a spark in his eyes that made my heart race. He liked my idea, so he walked back up to me and crashed his lips into mine. "How are we gonna... you know?" I asked, when we broke the kiss to catch our breaths. "I'll show you." he gave back and gently turned me to face away from him with his hands on my hips. This already made me breathe heavily. I turned to look at him over my shoulder. "If I'm going too hard, say it." he told me, before he reached for the waistband of my shorts. Once they had fallen to the floor, I turned my head back to the front and let him do his thing. He pulled me closer to him, letting me feel how hard he was. "Agáchate." (Bend over.) Benito told me and it sounded demanding, so I obeyed and leaned my upper body onto the table. He wanted to pull down my string as well but I stopped him. "Too much?" he immediately asked, his voice turning soft again. "No, just don't take it off." I responded and bit my lower lip, hoping he would get what I wanted from him. I could hear him chuckle, then I felt his fingers slide down to my inner thigh. Benito did exactly what I had intended, he pushed my string to the side. This had been a fantasy of mine ever since I had seen Shades of Grey but no guy had ever gotten that hint. He was softly stroking me, causing me to let out quiet moans. "Lo mojada que estás." (How wet you are.) he commented, then I felt the wetness of his tongue on me. I had liked him eating me out in the position on the bed but this felt even better. After a few moments, he let go of me with his mouth and entered me with his finger. Even though I really tried to control myself, I couldn't hold the moans in. I knew that he was teasing me now, he wanted me to absolutely lose my mind. When he pulled his finger out, he grabbed one of my thighs and pulled it slightly to the left, so he would have better access to me. For a few seconds, he let go of me, so I looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing. Benito was taking off his pair of sweatpants and simply pulled his boxers down enough to expose himself. He quickly glanced at me, making sure that I was still okay with it. When I didn't stop him or signalise anything but wanting this, he closed the gap between us. His tip was rubbing against me and that was already a great feeling but when he entered me, I bit down a loud moan. Benito groaned as well, closing his eyes and biting his lip. His thrust started out slow but he soon picked up the pace. He had a firm grip on my hips, his nails digging into my skin. "Lift your body a little." he told me, breathing heavily, his hand reaching for my arm to help me. I was still slightly bent over but not laying on the table anymore. With his right hand he reached to the front and started softly stroking me. My moans were so loud that I was scared our neighbours would hear them. His left hand slipped underneath my shirt and roughly grabbed my boob. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, biting my flesh. At some point his thrusts got deeper and that sent me over the edge completely. My legs were shaking as he loudly groaned onto my skin - he was riding out his climax together with me. Benito pulled himself out but stayed standing behind me with his arms still wrapped around me. "Me vuelves loco." (You drive me crazy.) he mumbled, his nose brushing my ear as he was catching his breath. I turned my head towards him and kissed him.