:*+.\((Chapter one; Boyfriend!?))/.:+

It was a Monday morning on a school day, Nicole awakens from her slumber and stretches her body. Nicole gets out of her comfortable bed to face another boring doomsday of classes. Nicole dresses into her school uniform which is just a normal and formal outfit with a collared white shirt with a black tie, along with a red patterned plaid skirt. She tied her school jacket around her waist as she normally does and she waits for when it's time to leave the house and into school. At 8:00 AM Nicole leaves her house on her bike, riding all the way to school for another boring day.

When Nicole arrived to school, she noticed her friend Heather of 4 years, she was shocked to see Heather on a early schedule on this day, Nicole began to walk closer and noticed Heather with.. a boy? Nicole seemed very confused on who this man was and what business he had with Heather. She thought to herself though; Why would I even care? We're not even close like we used to be.. Nicole just continued walking towards the school till she was stopped from Heather pulling Nicole's tie to bring her over, Nicole's body faces towards Heather from the forced pull with an annoyed facial expression.

"Hey Nicole!~" said Heather, "Meet Vincent! He's my boyfriend!" Nicole's facial expression changed to shocked, Nicole began thinking; "Boyfriend? But I thought she was taking a break from boys.."

Nicole then sighed, she reached out her hand to shake Vincent's hand, Vincent shook Nicole's hand. "Nicole, Nicole Freeman." Said Nicole. "Vincent Mackentire" Said Vincent. "Hope we can get along cutesie." Vincent said with a wink before getting slapped by Heather. "Ow!! What was that for babe!" "Don't 'what was that for babe!' Me! You know what you just said dipshit!" "I'm sorry Babes!" Said Vincent. "Sorry to crush your dreams but I'm not exactly into men.. sorry, not sorry!" Nicole says, admitting to her sexuality. "Ew you're like one of those unicorn fests, totally not attractive anymore.." Replied by Vincent.

All Nicole did was just glare up and down at Vincent before walking into the school. 'I don't have time for this, I have more important things to do than handle a piss baby.' Nicole thought.

Nicole walks into the school to complete her tasks for the day before heading into lunch period.

Nicole sits down at her normal lunch table, not eating her lunch as usual and just on her phone. Eventually, Heather comes around to sit with Nicole, but instead of sitting next to her, she sits across from Nicole, sitting next to Vincent. "Hey Nicole" says Heather. "Uhm, hey Heather" Responded by Nicole. After Heather greeted Nicole, she turns towards Vincent and begins talking and giving small neck and cheek kisses toward each other. Nicole couldn't help but feel a confusing gut wrenching feeling in her heart, she felt her heart hurt In a way she never felt.

"Uh, I have to go to the bathroom." Nicole says, before standing up to head over towards the restroom, staring at herself in the mirror as she feels this aching chest pain. Nicole drinks the water from the sink, trying to calm herself down, until she hears the restroom door open.