Part 2

The principal wasn't very happy about the pancakes. Nicholas came in just as we finished. Thank God, my lord and Savior! I was let out with a warning so it was pretty chill. As I was walking back to class, I saw this girl whose hair was blue and long. Ah, she's so cute...wait, I like Nicholas. I can't possibly have a crush on a girl, can I?

Well, I guess I'll make friends with her anyway. I don't think Nicholas likes me very much...

"Hey!" I walked towards her. "Hi! I'm Sasha, what's your name?" She sure was talkative. I like it! "I'm Elle! Nice to meet you. I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" She wore a white baggy top and flared jeans with blue imprinted butterflies.

"Yeah just got here this morning. Would you mind if you could bring me to my class?" I. AM. SO. FREAKING. HAPPY. "Yes, of course! What class is it?" When I looked at the room number, it was math class. "Ok follow me." As we walked to math together I kinda found feelings for Sasha. Nicholas is great, no doubt, but Sasha is more my type. And she would understand more than him. Even if he does understand, he'll just be a friend.

We went in the classroom and she took the seat next to me. I caught up with my work and zoned out into my own world...