+Its Paradise, Right?+

Note-SPICEY SCENE

Finally! after so long! we arrived to the forest, it was dark but we made it. that night we slept peacefully, flora did her quadrobics, maddie and dixie like to kiss, but something didnt feel right, one day a guy came up to us with a gun, he yelled "Hixson! your coming with me back to your mother." i was shocked, she sent some dude after me. i cant. he came after me but i punched him and he grabbed me and put me into his car, and drove off. i didnt understand, this is happening so fast.

~timeskip to hixson at his house~

...I hate this, she still calls me raya, but anytime i tell her im a boy, she wants me to date a girl. Im GAY! i dont like girls! i like boys and their hot voices, bodies, moves.. i just love max so much.. i want to feel that pleasure again. that night i was changing, i had my boxers on and i was changing shirts until i heard a knock at my window, i looked and it was max? i opened the window and he climbed inside, before i could ask for a explanation he kissed me and i couldnt pull away, he pinned me to the wall. (hmm.. fuck..) i loved this, its what my mother doesnt understand, this man i love. i love him so fucking much. As he  kissed deeper i moaned, when he pulled away he pinned me to my bed, "i missed your dick hixson.~" he said playfully, he grasped my hair as i looked at him. "i miss your body,and your voice, your everything.." i groaned as he tugged my hair, he took his shirt and jeans off, only in his boxers. he put a hand on my cock through the thin fabric of my underwear, i moaned, my mother was alseep and she sleeps deep sometimes. So i didnt have to worry, he took off my boxers, and then his, he was so hard for me and i was too, he looked at my dick and began jerking me off as i moaned. "hngh..~ fuck~ maxx please dominate me..~" and as i told him, he did, he turned me over and went in, he was so hard, its like heaven.. i moaned  as he sped up. this went on until morning, We put on our clothes and i looked at him, "despite being through so much, i still love you like the moon" i said as i nuzzle against him. "get your stuff, we're finding your dad, you, me, and everyone else"

Maybe i should hold off killing myself for now..?

Or..