The unknown recognisation 🔮

Gautami's pov

As I walked into the college I saw no one looking at me doing their work...well I am used to it...

Toh mujhe Mansi dikhi and I ran to her and then I said.

Me: yaar mansi yeh chal kya Raha hai..itni bhid bhaad..

Mansi: aree do din pehle dance classes open hue hai.. mene part liya hai mera performance kal hua tha..tu bhi le naa dance..

Me: aree nahi nahi mu-

She didn't listen to me and pulled me towards the counter and I signed up in the dance area ...well let's see where it goes and guess what I saw Abhyudaya has also signed in dance...nice.

Well I like Abhyudaya or should I say I love him. He is a quiet kid but known cause of his looks.. girls drool over him but he never accepts proposals..

Leave it
...

T
I
M
E
S
K
I
P

Still Gautami's pov

So now was the last class. The dance class. We all were informed to change so I came and changed into this...

  We all were informed to change so I came and changed into this

So then ham (gautami and mansi) room mein Gaye.

We took seats on the ground (typical Indian colleges and schools).

So the dt(dance teacher) came and then she said...

Dt: so as we have new students in this so, can you all show your performance.

I am ready..but not confident..

Then a girl came and she started dancing.

Everyone: hooting, clapping

Then everyone performed (not putting clips.)

And then Mansi forced me to go and I went fully nervous..

Mansi: believe in yourself

I nodded

Then...

Abhyudaya's pov

Gautami, she started dancing and man....I was so lost in her eyes that I didn't watch the dance, I came back to my senses when everyone was clapping . She then looked at me and we both made an eye contact but she broke it..

And went back to the seat..
Now it was the boys turn but fortunately the bell rang...thank God I am Outta this shit..

So mein ghar Gaya as it was last class. And I was still thinking about her..what's with her. Why am I thinking about her. Why am I feeling shy, do I love her..

I went to sleep to give ease to my mind..

T
I
M
E
S
K
I
P

Next day in college..