PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: Characters mentioned are not owned by the author and don't relate to real life. A pure fiction my smexy brain came up with. Please show love and support. Others, you know where the exit is, so yeah. Thank you for reading this book. Love you all!

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"Another one?" Seokjin frowned as he took the phone from his brother's hand and read the text. His frown deepened after what he saw in the text that read along the lines.

"Leave KPL and go back to London if you want to live or you won't be making wishes for your next birthday"

Honestly, this has been going on since Taehyung returned to Korea and took over their pharmaceutical company. Which was three years ago when Sooya, his wife died. He couldn't take care of his son who was not even a week old all by himself.

He was emotionally worn out. Going through his father's death, then his dear old brother's, and then his wife's. He was broken and couldn't manage the responsibility of raising his son all by himself. So, he came back to Korea, to his older brother, Kim Seokjin.

While Seokjin took care of Jihoon, Taehyung inherited the company their father left to their care. Seokjin was never the one to handle business but he managed as best as he could to not let his father's dream down.

After Taehyung took charge, everything changed. He only kept the people who stood by his father's side from the beginning of the KPL and removed every possible traitor from the company.

He became a target to the ones who fed off on the loopholes and made money. Some of the said people even belonged to his own family. Some were from higher positions in the company and that made it even harder for him to remove them.

But power-hungry and money-minded people never let him breathe in peace since that day. Death threats, texts, and anonymous calls, never stopped and he almost became used to them. He was afraid at first but now, he just disregarded them.

Seokjin though, never took them easily. He was always worried even though Taehyung tried to calm him from time and time. The elder never stopped nagging at his brother to take matters seriously because he couldn't lose his only family that's left.

Taehyung and Jihoon were all he got.

So he did what was best for them even though Taehyung hated being under watch 24/7, but he couldn't really complain when the threats were now targeted at his little boy who was one of the only reasons he was living through his miserable life.

He couldn't afford to live without his Seokjin hyung or his toddler.

So he had to put up with a man in a bun following him everywhere he went, checking every corner and every inch of every room before he entered to the point that he even had to watch the man checking his bathroom before he took a bath.

Yeah, he can put up with it. Just for Jin and Jihoon.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Author's Dictionary:
KPL - Kim Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

「 ✧✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 ✦✧ 」

I couldn't wait to post the prologue because I'm excited. Well, the story starts after one of my running stories is completed which might take till the end of June. But hope you guys look forward to the new story. See you soon buttercups!💜✨

Warning!!

Mention of death
Violence
Language
Mature content
Trauma
Fluff
Broken humor