INTERLINKED

"Interlinked , do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked

"Interlinked , do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked. Do you dream about being interlinked. Interlinked. What's it like holding your child in your arms? Interlinked"

Interlinked. When souls are connected. Family, friendship, relationships. There's no stronger connections. They're all love in different forms. No matter what happens, when your in the same room. You feel the connection. You feel the love, no matter if it's covered by hatred. You know you feel the hatred because you once loved them . Love is everywhere. Love is the meaning of life.
There's nothing more powerful then love.

CORALINE SOLANCE

I hate this town. (Used to love it)
I hate this house. (Used to love it)
Oh I would do anything to leave that house, take my little sister and friends and escape, and never look back.
I hate my hair (used to love it)
I hate how frizzy it is, I hate that I don't have enough money to buy those expensive good shampoos for my hair.
I hate my face (used to think it was cute)
I dislike allot of stuff about me. I thought the day I turned 18 I would fix myself, find a job, buy new clothes. Be what society wants me to be. But quickly found out having a job plus going to Highschool trying to fix your grades to even graduate wasnt gonna work out.

The house that I grew up in, the house I loved but despised. I hated the way it was built, but not the people in it.
I hated the disgusting bathrooms I had to share with some strangers. Some of them were my friends, and my family.
I hated the big old kitchen that was probably haunted. I hated seeing tourists, families on vacations waking up every morning walking around the house, looking at its glory how "aesthetic" it is, because it's old and belongs to a guy who was a rockstar in the 80s. Even tho they knew they had a normal house, a normal life outside this vacation. When they usually leave they go back to their big family house. But for some of us, this house is our entire life.
It isn't always bad actually. When I was younger I LOVED this place. We got to attend some pretty cool parties a few times in the big garden the house has.  And if it wasn't for this house, I wouldn't met my friends.
I moved into this house when I was 8 years old after my parents completely ruined their life, when they finally decided that drugs were more important then their careers, or even me and my sister. Although my mom still tries, she has multiple jobs that pay a small amount of money. But usually out of the stress of working 3 jobs and still not having enough money for rent. She usually got drunk over the weekends. And I have to take care of her every time.

Usually when stuff became too much for me I would meet up with three guys in the garden in the middle of the night and just talk.
I met the triplets when I was 10 years old when they moved to the house, they thought it was gonna be only for a few months. But they soon found out. It's pretty hard to leave this house. Even harder to leave the town.

This town is full of closed minded people, they say that if you're born in this town, you never escape. It's gonna be different for me. Because I would rather die then stay here.