Odarka's Dream

They say she is the most beautiful woman in the Asteron star systems.

His sparkling green eyes were focused on a formation in the distance, on a horizon, in the midst of the darkness of the universe painted by the small, thousands of points of starlight.

A huge galaxy stood out across the abyss and a bright light shone revealing a huge core at its center.

Her name?

Mrs. Odarka, the Supreme Lady, the first, after the great Global Collapse of the planet Phaeton, responsible for keeping order and chaos in constant balance.

And she walked calmly in the vacuum of space completely naked, contemplating the entire cosmic spectacle that manifested itself in front of her; Her white skin glowed at the touch of the starlight, revealing her toned body, and her black hair shook loose and was moved by her vital power.

Each step was in harmony with the frequency of the stars, until a gleaming silhouette of a male form hovered in front of her.

This strange male being pointed his index finger towards her and turned all the luminous points of the stars into energy projectiles that began to come against her, hitting hers with ferocity. She tried to count them but couldn't.

The projectiles came at her at a spectacular speed greater than the speed of light, which, when they hit her body, began to fragment, causing a large explosion, which made her desperate; and an image of a woman appeared next to the male figure pointing towards her; Those figures looked familiar, and after a while the figures disappeared like an illusion.

- That's the power of the stars. -she heard her when waking up from a nightmare.

The Supreme Lady was in her state of meditation, where she floated in the air in her secret chamber, a large hall where the walls are made of solid crystals that like mirrors reflected her shapely body in mid-air.

Odarka finally opened her eyes in the real world, in Phaeton, placed her body in an upright floating position and slowly descended until her delicate feet touched the polished mirrored floor.

Soon a grotesque creature appeared beside her. A male humanoid who appeared to be wearing a shiny black leotard covering his entire body, every movement revealed his muscles contracting as he walked silently wearing a tunic to cover his lady's nakedness.

The creature could have been a man but its face and head were sealed by a hood made of the same material as the leotard suit.

And on his neck stood out a polished collar adorned with jewels and his lady's writings.

Then another humanoid appeared as if coming from the crystal walls and further on more humanoids appeared until there were a few dozen that stood in reverence on their knees while Lady Odarka walked across the polished floor heading towards a large corridor and holding a dark green tunic with golden details and continued walking until he came against a crystal wall and crossed through it as if he were a ghost, leaving his humanoid servants on the other side.

Odarka came across another large hall but its blue hue took over the place; 3D projections filled the air, forming thousands of drawings and holograms; from the floor to the ceiling.

The supreme lady passed through the projections and looked at each one.

When touched with your fingers, images of planets and stars were enlarged; Fleets of ships roaming deep space were revealed and their crew's communications were heard and translated.

Various images of the thoughts of the people present were transcribed and Odarka watched until he became bored.

Then she turned her attention to one of the wandering planets in a nearby star system. And more images appeared in the 3D projections, in addition to being thousands of thoughts from the population of that place, other images of historical events appeared before the Supreme Lady, social problems that those people faced, wars, famine and natural tragedies, and also heroic actions of the men and their speeches that moved crowds; their expressions of love and the formation of their families and their devotion to divine entities.