Reckoning

All that remained after the explosion was a scene of chaos and destruction of what was left of the Ladies' House, with part of it becoming rubble.

There were some people outside curious to see what happened up close, as well as others who, because they didn't get out in time, suffered minor injuries.

In the midst of the dust and terrifying gloom, some sounds of people dying began to echo in the midst of the rubble.

In the middle of it, Steffanni stood up, cleaning the dust from her body, but it was no use since her face was white from the dust raised by the collapse.

Those who could moved away from the place in time before the final bang, but the unfortunate ones were those who were within range of Queen Petra's sword blow, who had cuts on their bodies.

A blow that they suffered without knowing where it came from, given the intense fight that was taking place on the upper roof of the mansion.

Queen was tenacious with the sole determination to solve the problem that was in front of her, protected by her vital aura nothing could hit her with a point-blank blow delivered by her husband.

Meanwhile, King Rith emerged from the rubble covered in dust and still completely naked, after being thrown meters away.

- Damn it! She's going to kill me with that sword. -she thought.

- Petra put down that sword. Let's talk. -she said.

- I have nothing to talk to you about. -the queen fired, increasing her vital power, small lightning formed around her and the king insisted

- It was that bum Salim who said things to you. it was not?

- And does it matter? Given what I saw. And on top of that with that whore Lyuba. Now frankly Rith. He really thought that using the temporal warp membrane he wouldn't notice his absence and even his arrival at Casarão das Damas. Where half the men in this city go. You forgot that I was created by the order of White Energy Sorceresses - said Petra while she was arguing.

The two kings discussed the ruins of the mansion while the people around them left in a hurry, fearing more fights and the release of energy.

- Yes. Calm down! We have a problem to solve Petra but firing energy and destroying buildings in the city will involve innocent people who have nothing to do with our problems - said Rith, approaching

- Our problems? Rascal. you are the problem. - said the queen in tears.

- Petra... just calm down. I'm not going to explain anything to you, because I'm not going to deny what you saw; but just see what you are doing around. His life power hurt people.

If you want to take your anger out, let it be on me.

- said the king to try to appease the Queen's anger.

The queen closed her eyes and lowered her energetic aura; and so she can see around her the trail of destruction that her power briefly caused.

Dozens of people scared and some injured due to the explosion.

As she watched, a hoarse voice echoed among the people.

- Majesties... majesties... please... have mercy. I beg for mercy.

And soon an old man dressed in noble attire introduced himself.

With gray hair and beard, he wore a dark navy blue knitted overcoat with gold embroidery revealing that he was from the parliament council and his insignia confirmed his rank as senator.