SAWBONE, THE MASTER INVENTOR

NAME: Sawbone

HOME BIRTH PLANET: Cybertron

GENDER: Male

FACTIONS: Decepticons

LIKES:

1. Reverse engineering: Sawbone enjoys dismantling and studying Autobots and Cybertronians to understand their inner workings, allowing him to create more efficient and powerful Decepticon technology.

2. Resource scavenging: He takes pleasure in scouring junkyards and abandoned areas for discarded parts, which he then repurposes into deadly weapons or upgrades for himself and his fellow Decepticons.

3. Human technology fascination: Sawbone finds human technology intriguing and enjoys studying it to incorporate its advancements into his own creations. He may even experiment with integrating human tech into Decepticon weaponry or systems.

4. Cybernetic enhancements: He takes great pride in enhancing and modifying the physical strengths of his fellow Decepticons, whether it's through cybernetic upgrades, weapon attachments, or specialized armor. He sees it as his duty to make his comrades more formidable on the battlefield.

5. Tactical analysis: Sawbone has a keen interest in studying battle strategies and analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of both Autobots and Cybertronians. He enjoys finding ways to exploit vulnerabilities and develop countermeasures to ensure Decepticon victory.

6. Experimental modifications: He is always eager to push the boundaries of technology and is constantly experimenting with new modifications and enhancements. This could include developing new weapon systems, improving energy efficiency, or even exploring unconventional methods of propulsion.

7. Mechanical puzzles: Sawbone enjoys solving complex mechanical puzzles and challenges. He finds satisfaction in disassembling and reassembling intricate mechanisms, honing his problem-solving skills and expanding his knowledge of engineering.

8. Artistic craftsmanship: Despite his destructive tendencies, Sawbone has a deep appreciation for the artistry of engineering. He takes pride in creating aesthetically pleasing designs and meticulously crafting his weapons and upgrades, turning them into works of deadly art.

9. Competitive spirit: Sawbone thrives on competition and enjoys testing his creations against other Decepticons or even Autobots. He takes pleasure in proving the superiority of his inventions and relishes in the thrill of battle.

10. Continuous learning: Sawbone has an insatiable thirst for knowledge and is always seeking to expand his understanding of technology and engineering. He actively seeks out new information, whether through research, experimentation, or even engaging in intellectual debates with other Decepticons.

DISLIKES:

1. Incompetent Decepticons: Sawbone has a strong dislike for Decepticon members who are lazy, incompetent, or lack dedication to the cause. He sees them as a hindrance to the Decepticon faction's progress and believes they only slow down their ultimate goal of domination.

2. Doubters of his vision: Sawbone despises those who question or criticize his goal of creating the perfect Cybertronian being. He finds it frustrating when others dismiss his ideas as diabolical or nonsense, as he firmly believes that his work is rooted in science and the pursuit of perfection.

3. Bots who question his methods: Sawbone takes offense when other bots question or challenge his artistic approach to deconstructing Autobots and Cybertronians. He sees it as a form of art and perfection, and dislikes those who fail to appreciate the beauty and precision in his work.

4. Lack of progress: Sawbone becomes frustrated when he encounters obstacles or setbacks that impede his progress in achieving his goals. He dislikes anything that hinders his ability to innovate, create, or advance his understanding of technology.