𝟎𝟎𝟑, 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘳𝘢

BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
( part three )
grumpy x sunshine

BTW GUYS GO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK @lovesturnssss !!

THE SILVERS TRIPLETS have always been inseparable. when felicity got her own place in los angeles, the girls followed. the three girls grew up in canada with their mother, but they all moved to california to follow felicity.

the girls were all rushing around their house, trying to get ready in time to head to the sturniolo's which is a twenty minute drive away. it was currently eleven forty five, so they were most likely going to be about 5 minutes late. faith was wearing a white t shirt with a pink butterfly on it, along with some black sweats and a pair of black uggs.

"are you guys ready?" felicity shouted at her sisters from beside the front door. forest was the first to reply, with a yes. faith then came downstairs with her phone and her bag, and her sisters smirked.

"wanted to get cute for your man?" forest asked, and faith rolled her eyes in response. the girls left the house and got into their minivan. forest was the driver of the minivan, faith was passenger princess, and felicity just chilled in the back. "have you talked to matt since he basically yelled at you through insta dm's?"

"he didn't yell at me, esty. the man was just tired, and i understand." faith said, and looked out the window. just as she did, her phone lit up with a text from nessa.

nessa barrett, faith's best friend since second grade. she's always been faith's number one girl, besides her sisters, of course. faith was the triplet who prefers to be friends with her childhood friends. nessa got famous around twenty-nineteen, while faith got famous around twenty-twenty one, and that didn't change anything.

BABY COWBOY🩷
chat should i get back w my ex or nah...?

faith rolled her eyes and giggled, then pressed on the notification which sent her to imessage. she responded with which one?? then shut off her phone. after about fifteen more minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the triplets house.

forest was the first one out, with her sisters following behind. faith followed felicity and forest as she texted nessa. she had no idea the door was already opened, because she was focused on her conversation with nessa, but as soon as she noticed, she looked up.

"oh, sorry! hi!" faith smiled as nick pulled her in for a hug. he smiled and shook it off, offering for them to go inside. when she stepped inside, she seen chris first. matt was nowhere to be seen yet. "hi, you're chris, right?"

"yes. i'm the one who asked how to slide into esty's dms." chris said, smiling. he must've been proud of himself, since he finally did text her. "holy shit. you guys are so much shorter in person."

the truth is, faith barely went to their shoulders, and she was the tallest of the triplets. she looked up at him and giggled, then looked at nick.

"so what's the video idea?" forest asked, and nick smiled as he held up two sets of blindfolds, headphones, and some tape. felicity immediately knew the video idea, and sighed with a giggle.

"deaf, mute, and blind baking?" cici asked with a laugh. nick nodded, smiling. "where's matt?"

"he's upstairs. i think he's cleaning his room," chris said from beside of felicity. just as chris said that, matt came downstairs in a long sleeve black top, paired with a pair of grey sweats. "oh, there's matty boy!"

chris got up excitedly and ran to matt, which caused matt to give him a confused look. matt turned to the girls, and then without saying anything, sat down on the other side of chris.

"don't give them mattitude. say hi." nick said to matt as he got the headphones and everything else ready. "okay, so, me and cici can be deaf."

"i can't be mute, i talk to much. so i'll be blind." faith said. chris nodded in agreement before speaking up.

"same. i'll be blind." chris said, grabbing a blindfold as faith did the same. that left matt and esty mute.

nick turned on the camera, and explained the video idea to the camera. after explaining, the boys put on their blindfolds, headphones, and tape.

the girls introduced themselves after the boys put their things on, then did the same.

"so, we need two eggs!" nick shouted, since his music was extremely loud. cici giggled at how loud he was, then went to the fridge and grabbed the eggs.

they began mixing the brownie mix and eggs, as faith faced the wrong way. matt noticed that she was trying to put the oil inside the bowl, but was in the opposite direction of the bowl. he tried not to laugh, and then walked over to her.

matt put his hands on her forearms, then turned her to face the right way. he grabbed her hand and put it on the oil container, and handed her the measuring cup and the bowl.

"thank you." she said, having no earthly idea who that was since she couldn't see anything. that's the thing with faith, she was so nice it didn't matter who did something for her, she would thank them.

this time, matt couldn't help but laugh a little bit. she looked so confused, and it was funny to him. after adding the ingredients, nick called chris and faith over to pour it into the pan.

faith and chris walked to the pan, and began feeling around so they could spray the nonstick oil. they grabbed the bowl together and poured it in, then placed it into the oven.

"guys i think we did that!" faith said, raising up her hand up. chris raised his up, but did not slap her hand, but instead accidentally collided his hand with her face. she flinched, and then her and chris began laughing. as she laughed, she said, "fuck you,"

"i didn't mean to!" chris said, still laughing. "i couldn't see!"

after the brownies got done, they made their outro and sat down to hang out.