PART-14 FROSTFLAME BITE

"REALLY?"
"ARE YOU GUYS REALLY GETTING IT?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IF I LOOK RED THAT DOES'NT MEAN THAT I CANT CONTROL HYDROKINESIS WELL YOU CAN SEE THAT MY MAGIC IS BLUIY WHICH SAYS I CAN DO BOTH!"
"BEFORE I DEFEAT YOU I WANNA SHARE MY TRAGIC STORY WITH YOU GUYS!"
"I LOVE LEXUS THE ONE YOU JUST DEFEATED"

"REALLY?""ARE YOU GUYS REALLY GETTING IT?""WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IF I LOOK RED THAT DOES'NT MEAN THAT I CANT CONTROL HYDROKINESIS WELL YOU CAN SEE THAT MY MAGIC IS BLUIY WHICH SAYS I CAN DO BOTH!""BEFORE I DEFEAT YOU I WANNA SHARE MY TRAGIC STORY WITH...

"THIS PHOTO CAPTURES HER ARTISTIC BEAUTY😭"
"BUT SHE REJECTED ME SHE SAID IM NOT GOOD LOOKING"

"I KNOW I MAY NOT VERY HANDSOME BUT IM NOT THAT BAD!" "ECA! YOU'RE A GIRL TELL ME HOW DO I LOOK!"

"ECA! YOU'RE A GIRL TELL ME HOW DO I LOOK!"

She replied him nonchalantly "naah not bad but not good you have an okey-ish looks" Ace suggests "You should shave!"

"WELL I DON'T WANNA LOOK CUTE I WANNA LOOK MANLY"

He said "If that's the matter it's up to you well the h*ck we are talking let's fight"

"UGGGHHH!"
"YOU DEFEATED MY LEXUS I WILL DEFEAT YOU!"
"BUT HOW THE H*CK YOU GUYS ARE GETTING THE SH!T"

ECA commands him secretly "Ace we have to use thermokinesis to defeat him" Suddenly Solstice threw thousands of blaze rings with shimmering water on the centre. The problem was both of them had no defence. Eca was injured. Thanks to Ace he actually blocks a bit of magic otherwise Eca will be dead. Ace hugs her and said "Are you okay?" She answered "I'm okay just a little bit of injured we have to fight he's so fast."

"HUH"
"WHAT HAPPEN?"
"DONE?"
"I WILL DESTROY YOU COMPLETELY BECAUSE YOU DESTROYED MY LOVE MY LEXUS"
"I WILL TAKE REVENGE!"

Solstice lasers a beam of water which can cut through anything. Fortunately both of them get rid of it by making a tornado of fire that's hits him so bad.

"SHEESH"
"FACE THIS"

He again attack them by triggering the ground and making it hot water. Eca did flame thrower but it didn't work they both drifted away because of that and ended up somewhere far away. Ace asked "Eca where are we? Are you okay?" She replied "Yes I'm okay.."

Solstice speak up from the sky

"ONE MORE TIME?"

He again drifted them and ended up in somewhere it feels like they are in a loop they are in a 3rd universe and got stuck. Solstice was so cruel that he drifted them multiple times. MULTIPLE TIMES AND MULTIPLE TIMES. AND THEN IT WAS THE TIME. Ace and Eca were tired of it but they didn't gave up. Ace said "Eca one last time let's try to do it! We can make it! Don't give up! one last time please please!!" Eca replied "okay you will fill this place with water and I will blow this up with fire."

"WTF THERMOKINESIS?"
"STEAM"
"LIKE A CHERRY ON TOP"
"IM GOOD AT DEFENCE!"

They actually did THERMOKINESIS and it had a big impact on solstice worser then he thought.

"UGGGHHH"
"ITS SO UNSETTLING STOP IT ITS PAINFULL!!!??"
He screamed
"STOP IT"

Just like how Solstice drifted them multiple times they burned Solstice thousand times!
At last it was the time at his last breaths he warns them by saying

"YOU'VE ULEASHED A FORCE BEYOND RECKONING!"
"BRACE YOURSELVES"
"THEY WILL CONSUME YOU ALL"

With this ominous declaration he departs leaving a bone chilling prophecy in his wake..

But, what? They didn't moved to next one? Why?

ANONYMOUS- ITS NOT OVER YET..~~

Ace said "Both of the deaths were chilling." Eca replied "Yes that was sick. But why didn't we moved to next round? Maybe we should walk around some more"

They both travels for hours and got tired. Ace said "I'm tired ohhh I cannot walk anymore my legs are sore" Eca replied "Yes my legs are sore too maybe we should not stop here we should go ahead there's a secret behind this something we haven't uncovered yet."
They both walk away suddenly they found out 2 crystal they were huge! One was blue and another one was red. They both become ecstatic and blissful.💗🌸

BUT WHAT NOW? DO THEY HAVE TO CONSUME IT? 🌷

ANONYMOUS- I'LL HELP YOU.