Trauma over vodka

I've come to terms with dealing the cross roads in this world. Something I didn't think would happen was spelling every word and detail of my life with this girl. She's a stranger but here I'm, 
"So why exactly are you here and not there with your own people?" she said smiling at me. "Well, those people are actually just my brother and his friends".
"Huh" she sighed. "So.. what's your name?",
"It's Leun, I'm twenty two by the way and your name lovely, tell me what are you doing in the bar table drinking that raw tequila ?" I said drunk as hell.
"Hahaha" she laughs softly. Then look up to the ceiling and smiles sadly. "Selene..I'm also 22".
"Hmm" taking at glance at her eyes, dark deep brown almost yellowish. "You're very beautiful to be this sad".
"Well.. sir, if you know, no everyone has their good moments all the time."
"I understand that, I'm also in the same boat, I'm here because te my birthday and my brother wanted to celebrate but he's there focused on his friends and even my own girlfriend, which now will be ex girlfriend because she confessed to  the idiotic, dramatic older brother of mine" says while looking at the glass half empty. Selene looked shocked while also kinda laughing. "There's no way you're saying that your brother mane he's to not only ruin your birthday but he's also taking your "girl" ". she historically laughs.
"HEY.. I saw it coming but I just didn't think she'd do it. Besides....I barely liked her anyways".
"Alright, mister ...you want a better option?" I looked at her confusedly. "Hmm?".
"You want someone better?".
"Yes...uh what do you mean by that". Next thing I know she got closer, while touching my hand and taking a sip from my glass. "Excuse me" I said blushily.
"It's on me, don't worry."
"Alright, I do say though.." I looked down to her face, seeing her features. Her skin like Snow White , her eyebrows thick and beautifully full. Her nose tiny and her lips perfectly aligned big and round.
"Leun? What are you staring at?" She says dragging her face close to mine. For some odd reason, something came over me in that moment, I couldn't breathe properly. "Selene .. can I..-"