i

Taraji Penda

Taraji Penda .

It's 5pm and I just got finished our last scene for The Color Purple, it's been long months with this poject. I am grateful for my team for putting this movie together. I hugged everyone with tears before going back to Fantasia, Fantasia has a soft and raspy voice and I love that. She's a very gentle person and very heartfelt person ever. I love her very much. "Hey boo, you still coming over like we planned, my husband left us some dinner before he left work today." Fantasia said, "Yes , I'm still coming baby! What time do you want me to come?" I said before grabbing my phone and purse. "Six because my husband leaves at 5:47" she said with a smile. "Okay, I'll be there boo." I said kissing her cheek before leaving out the door. I headed to my car and got inside. My phone started ringing and when I seen the caller id I was happy, it's my son Marcel. My son is a very busy, gay, and supportive young man.  "Hey my handsome son." I answered. "Hey momma, Happy Mother's Day." He said with a singing tone. "Thank you Marcel." I said with a smile. "What's your plans today ma." He asked while I put my phone on the dashboard. "I'm going to Fantasia's house later." I said with a big smile. Marcel looked at me sideways with a small grin.  "What." I said while staring at him.

"Ma, you and that women is so touchy in them interviews." He said, "She is a married woman and our love language is physical touch as friends nothing more." I said rolling my eyes. "You know you can't love nobody else after the last person figured out your true identity." He said while whispering. "Yes I know and I don't plan on telling her nor we getting together like I said she's married." I said. After we chatted some more we hanged up , I drove to my house and got ready to meet up with Fantasia. I had on a two piece crop top with a jean jacket and mini skirt because I was planning to go out after talking to Fantasia. After I ate a little snack I made my way to Fantasia's house. I knocked on the door, Fantasia opened the door and immediately scanned my outfit.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Fantasia Monique

                                                                                                                                                                    Fantasia Monique .

When I seen Taraji I was amazed by her beauty, she looked so good , if I didn't had a husband I would take her to pound town or whatever Zion told me. "You look gorgeous baby." I said with a smile. Taraji tilt her head n looked down, before speaking. "Thank you, you too." She said still looking down. "Aw, thank you. Come inside." I spoke while moving to the door. She walked inside the house and looked around. I closed the door before grabbing her hand and walking towards the living room. "This place is beautiful Tasia." Raji spoke softly. "Thank you mama, it was a struggle making this place." I said while letting out a giggle. We walked towards the couch and sat down. I already had us some wine on the coffee table. Taraji grabbed her wine and took a sip. "So, do you got any plans after this?" I asked. "Yes, I'm going to a club with Dani and Halle." She answered. "Oh that's nice, I haven't seen Halle since she had her baby boy Halo." I said softly. "Would you like to come with us?" She asked while smiling at me. "Of course, I would like to come with y'all, I don't have nothing else to do then wait for my husband till tomorrow." I said with a chuckle. After two hours of talking, me and Raji headed to the club.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Taraji Penda

                                                                                                                                                         Taraji Penda .

We made it to the club and then I spotted Dani and Halle at a vip section. "Found them." I said shouting out to Tasia. We walked to them and gave them hugs. "Hey bitches!" Dani yelled, you could tell that liquor was getting to her. "Hey Halle, how have you been." Tasia asked Halle. "I've been good, how about you." Halle replied. "I've been good as well." Tasia said with a smile. I stared at Fantasia while she was dancing with Dani. The way how she whines her hips was hypnotizing as hell. After a couple of minutes a loud shatter noise crashed to the ground. Everybody looked at a male that looked about in his 40's with blood coming out his hand. I started becoming hungry when I seen the blood. I knew my eyes were turning a bright red and I could feel my fangs coming out.

I got up and ran straight towards the male. "Everyone back up , somebody pick up this glass and I handle him." I said. I walked the man towards the exits and went outside. When we was alone, I opened my mouth for sharp, long fangs to come out. I bit the man in his neck and sucked the life out of him.

...................................................
NEW STORY

HOW YALL FEELING ABOUT IT

IM GOING TO DO A UPDATE TO RETURN AGAIN SOON

HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT VAMPIRE RAJI