viii

Taraji Penda

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Taraji Penda .

"Yall have a good night." I said as the crowd cheered. I went backstage and walk towards my dressing room to let my team take me out my last dress. After they help me take off my dress, I put on an all black bodysuit with gold heels. I heard a knock on your door. "Come in!" I yelled. When my eyes met her eyes I felt special and loved. "Hey mama, you did so good." Tasia said coming up behind me to hug me. "Thank you baby." I said giggling when she kissed my neck. "And thank you for my rose." She said softly. "You deserve it." I cooed to her. I turned to face her and kissed her lips, she placed her tongue inside my mouth and we fought for who takes the lead tonight. Tasia's hands slip from my waist to my ass. As she pull away from our breathtaking kiss, she whispered in my ear. "The way you been looking fine in these outfits tonight had me on high, and making eye contact with me during your speech definitely makes me even hornier." I took a deep breath and respond. "Come take that highness out on me."

As me and Tasia stumbled upon the door, we were in our make-out session. Tasia lifted me up and took me upstairs to our room. After Tasia placed me back on the floor we immediately began to rip each other clothes off. We started kissing again, and Tasia back us up to the bed and pushed me softly so I could lay down. She opened her nightstand drawer and grabbed a long and thicker strap than mines. I'm fucked..

                                                                                                                                                                                                            Fantasia Monique

                                                                                                                                                                                                            Fantasia Monique .

"Fuck Fantasia." Taraji whimpered. I was still pounding her fast and hard. She had me so work up tonight it was insane. "Why you fucking me like thisss." She moan, "I'm horny love and I got to remind you who you belong to since you let Durski be all over you." I said in her ear while going faster with my strokes. "F-Fuck fuck fuck." She groaned. I had so much love for this woman and I just wanted to take care of her but after she was calling everyone fine, I had to show her. I could see my eyes change to a purple pinkish color for lust in the mirror. I didn't care if Taraji seen my eyes. "I'm about to cum." Taraji screams. "Hold it." I said making eye contact with her. "Damn mama, who teach you to be such a slut for me." I whispered into her ear. "Fuck daddy, y-you." She struggled to say. I grab both of her wrist and pulled them behind her back. I went deeper and faster as moans and screams slipped through her lips. I angle my hips to the left. "Oh what the fuck daddy I f-finna squirt!" I love being daddy Tasia.

 "Oh what the fuck daddy I f-finna squirt!" I love being daddy Tasia

I woke up with Tasia laying on stomach watching scooby-doo. She's still so childish I love it. "Baby." I said softly, my damn voice is gone. She literally fuck my voice away. "Yes mama." She said smiling while turning around. "Help I need to pee and my legs are so sore." I whined. She chuckled, as she got up I lifted my arms up and letting her lift me up. She carried me to the bathroom and let me do my business. After I was done I wash my hands, brush my teeth, and did my skin care. "Tasiaaaa." I yelled. She stand into the door way and raised one of her eyebrow. "Lift please." I asked. As she picked me up and carried me back to the bed. I love this life literally.

.........................................................................

Hi kiddos just a short lazy chapter because yeah.

Pictures of my wife bc she was looking good as hell😮‍💨

Yep my wife

Yep my wife.

Goodnight I'm going to bed.