{☆1☆} Truth or Dare?

Kate and Sayrin were hanging out at his house, then they both got bored and decided to treat themselves to a nice game of truth or dare

Whilst on Kate's turn, she picked dare. After a few moments Sayrin decides "I dare you to be my little girl for the next three years." Kate looks at him jokingly and when he doesn't respond she gets a little worried, "Wait are you actually serious, Sayrin?" The smaller girls asks him. "no." She says blankly without even thinking a second thought.

He's smiling brightly at Kate. "Im as serious as a heartbeat, little one," he says softly as he crosses his arms and gives her the 'I dare you to say no' look. The grin is wiped off his face, replaced with a look of shock.

This wasn't expected. No one ever declined his dares. "What did you say, little one?" His voice was now deeper than usual, which has a sense of authority to it.

"You can't make me do the dare." She says in nervous sorta voice, "Wanna bet?" He questions as his smile comes back, only this time in a more malevolent tone. He stands up from his chair and makes his way over to Kate, looming over her in his size and precence. "One little dare, for three years as my little baby~"

She looked mortified, "Don't you understand how humiliating that is? Plus I have to go to school for the next three years trying to hide the fact i have to be your 'little baby'. No matter what you say or do, it's not happening." Kate looked directly in his eyes as she responds. (They're both in middle school except she's in 6th and he's in 8th)

He crosses his arms and leans his body down until he's eye level with her. "And who's gonna stop me from picking you up and forcing you to be my little baby, hm?" He's still smirking, which just gives off some sadistic vibes.

"I.." She was speechless without any word of responding, she couldn't stop him and there was no one else home. He would over-power in a matter of seconds. "That's right, nobody."

He grabs Kate and scoops her up. "You're mine now, and there's nothing you can do about it, you little brat." He said grinning mischievously. "Let's go get you your new binkie~"

"..." She stares at him shocked for a few seconds still at a loss of words. Which only made him grin more proudly like he accomplished something or won an award. He starts walking over to his room, carrying her in his massive arms. "And you know what else is happening?" He said as he opens his bedroom door and steps inside still carrying Kate.

"w-what?.." She questioned a little more nervous than before. "My friends get to be included, too. They're going to be like your big brothers for the next three years. And get this; they also get a say in how you get punished if you misbehave." His eyes are shining brightly with glee as he plops you down on his bed.

"Please Sayrin don't let that happen!.." His smirk only grows as he kneels down next to the bed. "Im afraid your pleas aren't gonna work, not this time." He says as he takes a pacifier out of his pocket and hands it to Kate. "Here, suck on this while I call up my friends."

She shook her head no if she were to be seen with a pacifier, she would've died from embarrassment. {Damn, stubborn one. I like it} thought Sayrin in amusment. He grabs her head, gently of course, and puts the pacifier in her mouth. "Suck on it. 𝗡𝗼𝘄." he orders in a demanding tone. After a few minutes of her eyeing and glaring him down, she finally started sucking on the pacifier.

{𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹~} Sayrin thought yet again. He immediately stands up, now feeling satisfied. "Good girl. Now just stay here, i'll be right back." With that, he walks over to his phone and starts making calls while her lips are filled with the pacifier."

After a few minutes of being on the phone, Sayrin hangs up and walks back over to Kate with a smirk on his {handsome} face. He takes the pacifier out of her mouth. "I sent out the messages~" She looks at him with an annoyed expression "I hate you so much for that 😮‍💨"

Kate's comment made him smirk even more. "You hate me? You think I care? No. In fact, I like it more." He says before picking her back up and putting her on his lap. Kate decided not to fight anymore for THE REST OF THE DAY. She just layed there and rested her head on his shoulders. 🎀

He smiled and strokes her hair gently, being extra affectionate. "That's what I thought. You're such an adorable little baby." He says softly as he pulls you a bit closer and gives you a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I am not!" She said in almost a whiny tone. "Awe, how cute. You're throwing a tanturm." He says before pulling her into a tight embrace. "Just shut up, and let me be the boss. For the upcoming three years~" She looked him up and down "I don't really have a choice on rather making you the boss for the next three years, do I?"

He laughs softly. "That's right. Now who's a smart little baby?" He says before giving Kate a kiss on the cheek and rocking her back and fourth in his arms.