Ch 2

'Though'
"Talk"
Narration
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

All of Young master of their Clan Have travelled with boat to Yunmeng while Have map in their head disciple hand When they arrived their boat have tied in the docks They Can't see anything they just see Two guards standing waiting for them The two guards see them and goes to them the guards bow down than talk to them that *we are the one gonna lead you guys to the Sect leader please follow us* They just nod than follow The guards They see one of the guards pulled out a Talisman than places it down on the ground An entrance just show up the guards than tell us to follow them we follow them to the entrance.

No one Pov:
Everyone just eye widen because the Yunmeng city is beautiful and majestic all of people in the town have a really good Connection the alley is sure Clean We can hear many sound like giggles happy sound from children When we walk we just heard and see many people are happy unlike the place that they known with many crime but Yunmeng is different they are have peace and happy.

We just staring in Awe Until we didn't even hear that we had arrived at the main family place we follow the Guards lead us to our respective room for the each Clan each of clan receive schedule From The guards they just said thank you and than the guards leave them alone.

They get informed that they will meet all the Jiang family in throne room tomorrow they will get guide by Jiang disciple.

The next day they woke up at reasonable hour not to late not to early They go up and do their morning routine than a servant come to them and guide then to dinning area an hour later they finished eating a Jiang disciple come and lead them to throne room when they walk they get greated by servants.They can see a big beautiful door it have lotus sculpture the guards than open the door When they walk in they can smell a fresh air The throne room get surrounded by lake and lotus The Jiang disciple than lead them to their each Sit for each Clan.

If you look at the right That it Where the Lan Clan was designated and at the back a bit to the left was the Jin Clan and to the left was the Nie Clan,at the back and a bit to the right of it was Qishan Wen They all took their seat and make themselves comfortable they get served a tea their attention get to the throne they can see each throne permit an strong aura but it have an different aura.

The two main in the middle it goes to Sect leader Jiang and His wife madam Jiang Sect leader Jiang throne have an majestic,calm,and glory aura for madam Jiang it stood an strong, confidence,And cold aura.Right throne beside Madam Jiang it look like the Heir Throne it's have a Calm, Cold,and Powerful aura its stood greatness and glory for the throne in the left beside Sect leader throne we can see two more Throne it's look like for the Twins of Yunmeng Their throne have a bright,warm,and strong Aura.

The door open We can see The sect leader and his wife walk to their throne one of Jiang disciple said

"We great Sect leader Jiang and Madame Jiang" said while all the Clan bow to greet them The sect leader Smile and exchange the bow to them while Madam Jiang glaring at them than join her husband bow than their sit at their throne

"I Jiang Sect leader Jiang Fengmian greet you all and wishing you all the best while learning at our Clan" said while still have his smile face  

The door open again This time it's the Heir and his siblings Walk to the front they stop at their parents bow to them than goes to the throne The heir goes to his throne beside his mother than bow to all the Clan than sit at his throne

"I Jiang Ying Courtesy Jiang Wuxian The Heir of Yunmeng Jiang Clan Greet you all..." Said A-ying while keep his blank face

"Hello I'm Jiang Yanli courtesy Jiang Meixiu and my Dìdì Jiang Cheng Courtesy Jiang Wanyin greet you all"Said A-li while smiling while A-Cheng just Nod

All of Clan just staring Awe at The Jiang Family but for Second young master of Lan Just freeze while looking at The Heir or A-ying 'He is so...pretty' his though while his ear is red his Brother see it and just giggle look at his brother.He know what is inside his Dìdì mind Lan Zhan know what is behind his Xiongzhang Giggles so He look away and planning to go away from his brother he don't want to get teased by his brother when the Meeting is Over but his mind is stuck at A-ying beauty face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Sigh

•Ch 2 is already done their meeting is done sorry I didn't upload another episode 2-3 days ago?(Ehh idk Whatever) So yeah I'm don't know if I can upload another chapter well my exam already done so I just wait for my graduation that is why Im gonna be a bit busy and my school gonna start at Tuesday(Fuck those School I just get four days fricking break!) and I don't have any idea and no motivation can you comment for an idea? Maybe it can help me to make another chapter sorry if this Chapter doesn't connect to your head well Bye-bye~

Words:960