A Few Weaks Later

Sometimes life is good and Sometimes it host a lot of suprise as a little boy.

Ian has a lot of things ; money, home, cars, uncle and other uncles but no parents. He goes kindergarten and in the and he given by uncle or Simon uncle neither his dad nor his mom.
Ian feels alone and unhappy. He know his uncle Darren not his father but everyone in this life knows Darren his father. Ian want a mother for to him. She'll make a cake Sometimes giant cherry cake, bake cookies, play with him, take a bath together, telling stories at bedtime...
But he never say anything to anyone.

Today is monday, this Day is the most stresful working day in the weak. Ian goes to his school. And Last the day Simon went to his school.

S: hey little Man

I: ı am not little Man, ı am a real Man.

S: ooohh ok Man, father busy his work and so we 'll be together what will you want

I: ı want to visit sister doctor

S: ahh this is Darren blood. Another thing?

I: absolutely nooo

Simon thinks and call Darren,

D: whats up brother

S: Ian man

D: ıs anything wrong

S: maybe, he wants to visit miss Darksun.

D: why?

S: miss her.

D: this is my boy.

S: I agree, and what will we now? You know your attidue was angry to her.

D: go to the hospital with snacks and be careful, I m busy. Bye

S:heyy. Ohh. I am on the bomb ısland now. Hey Ian we'll have to buy some snacks for sister doctor and so we'll go to the super market.

I: yeeaahh I'll buy a big bag for her.
S: bag, big bag? Why?
I: she has a lot clothes. She carry her arm. If I buy to her a big bag, she will happy and not carry on her arm.

Simon thinks, Ian is a different boy, he has a large seeing ability and solving problems. He Has a biggg dna from his parents. If only his parents not dead.

Continue..