I: New Beginnings

Warning: foul language/use of swear words; sexual hints

(Ezreal POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm from my phone. Our group Heartsteel, will have a performance this upcoming month, and it's for the LoL Finals, so we should get prepared.
"I heard K/DA will also be there..." I heard Yone saying while I was going downstairs.
"We should get fully prepared and show them who's boss!" Kayn said.
"What's going on, boys?" I asked, cutting their conversation.
"About the finals, K/DA would be there, and from what I heard, they'll be performing More," K'Sante said while passing my favorite latte from Starbucks (not sponsored btw).

We all drank our coffee and went our separate ways since our practice was scheduled from 2 PM to 7 PM. I saw Sett and K'Sante go to the gym, Kayn and Phel went to play Apex on their own consoles, and Yone went to the studio to enhance his DJ shit. I just went back to my room and started scrolling through Insta. While scrolling, I spotted a young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes who appeared to be in her early twenties. While being hugged by a muscular dude with brown hair and blue eyes who looks like in their late twenties. I looked at the caption, and it said, "Happy Birthday to my big bro!" I checked their social media profiles and discovered the names of two siblings: Luxanna and Garen.

I checked her Twitter, FaceBook, and Reddit, and she even has YouTube? Apparently, she's a vlogger that vlogs her life and sometimes would have reaction content. So, I messaged her right after.

(convo)

Ez: hey
Lux: hi, do I know u?
Ez: no, but if u wanna check my socials, hehe...
Lux: UR FROM HEARTSTEEL?!
Ez: ya no flex
Lux: Kat is a huge fan, btw she's my brother's gf
Ez: good to know
       u guys can watch us next month cuz were gonna perform
Lux: for what?
Ez: for lol finals I could buy u guys tickets if u wanna
Lux: please
Ez: ok Luxanna
Lux: just call me Lux, Ezreal
Ez: call me Ez

Suddenly, I heard knocking on my door, "Come in."
"Yo, Ez. Sup," Yone said.
"Sup, bro," I replied back.
"Wanna join Mario Party with me, Phel, and Kayn?" He asked
"Hold on, lemme message her real quick," I said. Yone gave me a side-eye and asked who.
"A girl from Vegas, she's pretty," I said.
"Lemme see!" He yelled.
"Fuck no!" I yelled back.

We argued back and forth until Yone took my phone and checked who it was. "Lucky, is she even interested in you?" He asked me.
"No, but I'll make her interested in me," I replied with a smug in my face. Our conversation was interrupted by Phel yelling from downstairs, "Are you guys playing or fucking?"
"C'mon, let's go," Yone said. I followed him downstairs to our living room and saw that he already prepared a game for us. He literally started after Kayn gave us our controllers.

(Lux POV)

"Who's that?" Kat said with a smirk on her face. I didn't realize that Kat was right behind me the entire time.
"Uh...I-it's...uh...no one," I said, I was stuttering a lot because I didn't know what to reply back, omg this was so embarrassing.
"You're blushing--Garen, your sister's-" She said with a smirk on her face before I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hands. But it was too late.
"What is it?" My brother asked.
"Nothing, hehe," I said. Fuck, why do I could still feel the warmth on my face?
"I could tell you were blushing from the redness of your face." Well, shit. I just removed my hand from Kat's mouth from embarrassment.
"Wanna know why babe? She's texting someone, and it's a guy." The redness on my face intensifies, I can't control it. So, I just said who it was.
"I'm messaging Ez from Heartsteel..." The awkward silence was too loud to interrupt.

From then on, Kat kept asking me for more details. Oh. My. God. She's fangirling so bad right now. But we went on to our vacation, San Francisco.

(Ezreal POV)