Understanding the life ahead of us

''Mom what do you think is going to happen in my life in the near future?" the girl asked.

"Will I become a doctor or teacher ? "

"Will I become great just like other adults? "

"Or will I become unfortunate in life ? "

she ask with curiousity

"Who knows just like everyone I don't know what the future ahead of you and asking me won't give you an answer. "

The lady responded to the girl.

'All the answers were just an expectation, a theory of what life ahead of us, my mother once said to me that only God above heaven knows what will happen, just live the life you have today and enjoy whatever you have, over thinking yourself will not help, the reason we cannot see the future because the god have a plan and the future are not us to see "

"But why? What if we die if we don't know what will happen?"

the girl eagerly asked

"Dear do you know why God didn't give us the ability to see the future?"

the mother said to her child with patience and understanding.

"Why"

the girl asked with curiosity

"It's because knowing the future means you will know what's going to happen,and knowing what will happen means there's no fun."

"If you already know the future that means you won't experience making a mistake in life "

the mother explain with a kind smile to her lips.

" Isn't that great I won't ever make a mistake in school" the girl replied

"No dear, making a mistake means you learn, you learned from the mistake you did you learn how to change it and correct it, just like the eraser and the pencil, you write in the paper make a mistake and used the eraser to correct it,is because you are willing to correct the mistake you did".
Isn't it connected the way life moves ?" The mother asked as she explained to her daughter.

"I still don't get it mom"

She replied not understanding what her mother just said.

" You see dear our life is some kind of maze, you should know which direction you will go so that you're not going to get lost to the path of life, you should think wisely so that you don't make a mistake, but what I said before every mistake can be fixed isn't it ? "

"Yes I remember "

she said with a smile as she told to her mother.

"Very good sweety"

" I will think wisely mom and I will always remember that making a decision should think first"

" No dear thinking is not always a wise decision, you should also follow your heart"

"Huh? but didn't you just said that I should think before I act what happened to that? I'm confused!"

" Dear you will know that when you grow up, for now let your worry slip away because you're still a kid worrying something like that is for adults, you know what they say  were only children once that's why enjoy yourself as long as you can".

The mother said as they walked home hand to hand with a smile on their lips, happy and contented what they have and what will they going to have , a mother and daughter that brings joy. Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there as I dedicate this story to them, happy mother's day to the light of our home.