CHAPTER 12

AUTHOR POV.

In night. Bright and yn came back after eating icecream. Bright's face wasby fully red . He didn't said any single word just left for his room and yn . Who was fully sleepy she didn't care about his greet and left for her room .

When bright came in his room he saw his all brothers was present in his room so he said " what are you all doing in my room" . "What is your intention toward yn" ren said. "What are you talking about ren" bright asked with confusion. "Don't you know that what he is asking to you" win asked .

"No I don't know " bright replied. " Ok , then why you are blushing" Nani asked.
"Wh-hat , no i-i'm not b-blush-hing" he said while smiling. " Then why are you shuttering and smiling" ren asked. "Ok I'm done, now asked what you want to know " bright said mid in deep breath.

"Are you being attracted towards yn" Nani asked. "Unfortunately yes" bright replied while smiling shyly . Ren gripped bright forearm and said " do you even have any idea that if bangpink got to know about your this intention toward yn , they will gonna kill you" .

"See I told you both , I saw something in his eyes while he use to make eye contact with yn , I saw a love , a attraction, a desire in his eyes" win said in dramatic tone. "And if bangpink got to know his lovable and desired eyes intention they will gonna took out his eyes dumbhead" Nani said and punched win's back .

"What's happening here " namjoon said who was standing on bright's room door.
"Nothing hyung" ren said in nervousness . "Hey , what happen with your lips , is it a lipstick ?" Namjoon asked in curiosity. "What , no~ " bright replied. "Yes~~, it's a lipstick" namjoon said .

"It's not lipstick it's a Vaseline" ren said while panicking. "Do you think I'm dumb" namjoon said with done face. "Actually yn purchased a lipstick so she applied on me" bright explained everything. " Ok then , good night " namjoon said while glaring at bright and left from his room.

"Hey~, tell me the truth because I know that you don't like to do shopping"nani asked in serious tone."wh-hat are y-you say-ying bro" bright said in nervous tone . "Are you going to tell us the truth or I'm gonna tell namjoon hyung about your lovey dovey feeling" win said while scaring him.

And now bright start sweating badly but being a confident person he act alike. He hold win and Ren's arm and throw them out of there room then closed his room's door . But Nani was still there "bro why are you getting hyper, be calm"he said.
"I'm not getting hyper I need to sleep, I'm tired" bright said.

"Ok fine so go and sleep, I'm also gonna sleep with you" Nani said while rolling on bed . "And why you want to sleep with me " bright asked . "What do you mean by why I want to sleep with you, because I want to" Nani replied. "Get out , I want some peace" bright said. "You can't, I'm your elder brother" Nani said in attitude.

"I don't give a damn , now get out from my room" bright said while opening his room's door . "Ok I'm going, go to hell" Nani said and left from his room. In a few seconds bright closed his room's door and jumped on his bed and start shouting in happyness.

In yn's room

Yn came in her room and directly entered in her bathroom for taking shower and when she left for bathroom someone came in her room. That someone was jisoo who was waiting for yn to come back then she can do yn's skincare.

And when she saw that yn's is back so she also follow her and came in her room. After sometime namjoon also came in her room and when he realised that someone is also in yn's room then jisoo asked "what are you doing here in this time" .