Chapter 2

Note: Like I said, this part will be with Himas pov,have fun reading!

*Himaris Pov*

Who would've thought that Yori isn't only a good singer but also a good pancake cooker,I love it. I could continue eating it till my last minute on earth.
But I'm kinda scared. When I think of it,grandma and grandpa are homophobic and who knows if they will accept me or not.
"Mom,aren't Grandpa and Grandma Homophobic?"
"Oh,you're right,I completely forgot,don't worry,just be like normal friends,that means no physical contact. Except when you are in another room."
I looked over at Yori,and..SHE LOOKED COMPLETELY FINE WITH IT?! Didn't she hear us? Yori loves physical contact and can't live without it.
"That's alright. As long as I can make a good first impression on Himaris family,I can live without it for a few hours."
"Wow, so mature,I love you already like my own daughter Yori*she turns over to me* I hope that you marry her soon Hima."
Wait..what? Me and Yori marrying? Oh my god,I love that thought,but SHE WOULD BE MY WIFE THEN,AND WHAT ABOUT THE LAST NAMES?! WHO TAKES WHOS NAME?? HELP TOO MUCH TO THINK
I think I blushed really hard. My head was already cooking,but I didn't care. That thought of Yori being my wife was just too good to let go of it.

"Well.. I was planning to anyway,so don't worry, mom." Heh, now Yori will blush so hard. I looked over to her, and I was right. She was looking at me,completely surprised and with huge eyes looking at me while she was blushing to half death.
"So the earliest wedding possible is in 2 years,oh who will take who's name,so many questions."
"I think I take Yoris' last name," I answered,but not even shy,I was so confident about it.

"BUT I WANTED TO TAKE YOUR LAST NAME!" She literally screamed at us.
"Why don't you do double name? That means Yori Asanagi-Kino and Himari Kino-Asanagi,that way, you both have what you want."
That's actually a good idea. Wow,my mom is a genius.
"Also,in two hours, we drive to grandma,so be ready and pack your things you want to take with you."
Hmmmm,I went to Yori and smiled at her.
"I just need you, Yori-senpai." I took her arm and dragged her up to my room,I closed the door behind us and looked her in the eyes. Then I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back, but I decided to go a further step again,I slipped my tongue in her mouth, and our tongues traded saliva. I've gone a few steps forward until she was to the edge of the bed,I laid her down and went on top of her,fuck I can't get enough of her.
"Yori,I want you to stay beside my side forever."
She looked at me and smiled a bit. I love her so much.

I kissed her again, but this time, the kiss was deeper than usual,more emotions were a part of this kiss,from the head to my toes I could feel her and my emotions,and I will never let them go. I knew she loved me,but I couldn't imagine how much she really loved me. We had to stop the kiss because there was something called oxygen.
"Yori,how much do you love me?"
She will probably say to the moon,Mars,Jupiter, or the size of the universe.
"I would tell you,but it's so much that no words or examples can get even close to the size of my love for you. Sorry baby, but my love is too big."
Did she just? No way,fuck how can she say that without even thinking about it? Wait a second,did she say baby? DID SHE REALLY JUST SAY BABY!? OH MY FUCKING GOD I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!
"Did you just call me baby?"
She blushed so hard,I love it
"Naww babe someone decided to call me nicknames hm?"
Now I just wanted to tease her and I successed.
"Ehm, so eh wait,what,now I'm confused,I didn't even notice I called you baby,but..*she pauses* I like to call you that more often.. also,quit teasing me, Babe."
She winks at me after she said babe,fuck does she turn me on right now? No way.
I kissed her so that she shut up, and I think we forgot the time,cause my mom came in and told us we have to go now,already? But we just came into the room 20 minutes ago. How long did we kiss?

"Ladies, stop kissing. we have to go,it's time."
"Wait, what? Mom, how late is it?"
"12pm"
"DID WE JUST KISS OVER 1 HOUR WITHOUT BREAKING?!"
oh fuck I said too much.
Yori looked at me and probably thought about it. Wow, that were many emotions we put into the kiss.
*yori began to giggle,then to laugh*
Why is she laughing?
"Ba-Hima, your reactions are always the best,I can't get enough of them*she laugh hard while saying it*"
I love her laughing,I love everything from her and I hope she stays that way,so happy.
I kissed her because I forgot that my mom is still here.
"Ehem,I'm still here, you know."
I broke the kiss and nervously laughed.
"Let's go now."