home-hangout

Once there was a friendgroup with 6 people: Bangchan, Somi, Minji, Hanni, Yunjin and Chaewon. Yunjin and Chaewon were super close
They loved each other so much that even their friends were saying, that they were acting like a couple, which was true. They really were acting like a couple, they would hold hands, stare at each other, give hugs from behind, feeding each other and so many other things, but they always told them that these were only best friends things "Bro how is feeding each other a best friends thing Yunjin you obviously like her!" Somi complained on the phone talking with Yunjin "First its for me and Chaewon a best friends thing second I like her as a best friend!" Yunjin told her, but knowing damn well, that Somi was absolutely right.

Yunjin did like Chaewon but not as a best friend rather as a crush.

"Okay Yunjin tell me when was the last time you gave each other a hug from behind? When was the last time you stared at each other? When was the last time you fed each other? When was the last time you-" Somi asked again and again but Yunjin interupted her "Okay okay enough Somi! I like her! But just please dont tell anyone.." "I knew it! And dont worry you can trust me Yun". Yunjin planned a little party in her house or better said a hangout just for them six. She texted that in the group, knowing that they will say yes and she was right. "It will begin at 7pm so be on time!" Yunjin texted "Yeah yeah we will I'll bring alcohol" Minji texted back making Yunjin happy. It was 6:50pm and you guessed who was there first: Chaewon. Yunjin was suprised because the short haired still had 10 minutes, but whatever at least they had some time alone after a while. "Chaewon-ah! Youre here, come in!" Yunjin told her excitedly while letting her in "Of course I will be here early! Oh arent the others here?" Chaewon asked "No, but we'll wait for them while we talk" Yunjin requested and Chaewon accepted it.

While they were on the couch talking when Yunjin suddenly asked "Chae sorry but can I maybe hug you? tightly?" "You dont have to ask Yun!" and so Yunjin hugged her tightly. But the hug suddenly turned into a other type of "hugging" someone. Yunjin turned around to lay on the couch, causing for Chaewons body to be on hers. Chaewon breathed heavily. Chaewon was a very sensitive one so she just had to breath heavily, but Yunjin didnt mind. After being on each other for five minutes, the doorbell rang, that must be them. Chaewon got up from Yunjin so she could open the door for their other friends.

Yunjin was very annoyed because they got interupted. It felt so amazing having Chaewons body on hers. When she opened the door, she saw Minji with the alcohol, Bangchan with games, Somi with snacks and Hanni with make up. "Why did you bring make up?" Yunjin asked "Cause I wanna makeup with Somi and Chaewon!" Hanni responded. They went in and the first question was: What should they play?

"Hey wanna play the spin bottle game?" Bangchan offered as everyone agreed. They got a alcohol bottle from Minji. "Should I begin?" Yunjin asked "Yessir" Somi replied and Yunjin spun the bottle and the bottle landed on... Chaewon!?

Chaewon was flustered and blushing while Somi was smirking at Yunjin "Go get her man" Somi mouthed to Yunjin. Yunjin got up, went to Chaewon and sat next to her as Chaewon cupped Yunjins face. "Yall have to kiss for 1 minute!" Hanni shouted to them and everyone agreed "W-what!? O-one m-minute!?" Chaewon asked shockingly "Yes!" Hanni responded with a smile while clapping her hands. Minji was adoring Hanni and Yunjin noticed it. They looked at each other, Yunjin gave her a teasing smirk. Minji gave her a furious look.

Back to Yunjin and Chaewon. Chaewon stared at her "A-are you ready, Yunjin-ah?" the short one asked "Yes I am, Chaewon-ah" the taller one said and they kissed. 10 seconds passed, their tongues were playing with each other like crazy. 20 seconds passed, Chaewon let out very quiet moans but Yunjin heard them and it turned her on. 30 seconds now, the others were watching them while giggiling, knowing that they both are enjoying it. 40 seconds "Are yall enjoying the kiss???" Bangchan asked as he giggled. 50 seconds, only 10 seconds left. In these 10 seconds, Yunjin rushed pleasuring her. When they heard a "1 minute passed!" they pulled away with a 'bloop'. The noise they made was loud and there was a line of saliva connected to their tongues. "Yunjin! Did you enjoy the kiss!?" Somi couldnt help but to ask. Yunjin refused to answer for a bit but then replied with a "Yes". "What about you Chaewon? Did you enjoy the kiss!?" Hanni asked too. Chaewon also refused to answer "Chae please answer, did you enjoy the kiss?" now Yunjin asked. Chaewon answered with a shy nod and everyone shouted 'Ouuuu'. This nod made Yunjin happy.