001'

(read in 3rd size font in georgia, i write on ipad so it looks a little off on phones LMFAOOO)

sunday 9:54am
april , 20th 2023

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

˗ˏˋNARRATORS POV'ˎ˗

ITS just an average morning for Celeste. She woke up quite early to get her day started since she had a lot to get done. Mercedes left leaving her room a disaster. Clothes everywhere, laundry thats been overdue for a washing and her aunt made a slick comment on her room "smelling like outside" so she wanted to mop asap.

Celeste lived the average life any teenage girl would, but some things were different than it would be for others. Her titi Angela has been and done everything for the girl since she was younger.

Her mother wasn't ready to take care of a child fresh off the death of her baby's father. Instead of watching her niece go off into the system Angela got on her feet and began providing for the girl since day one.

Celestes mom amelia slowly started slipping. "losing" her daughter, losing the man that she loved and overall feeling like a complete failure. when whole time she never did, she just couldn't provide for her and celeste understood from a very young age. She understood that her mom was unwell and she needed all the help she could get.

When celeste was 9 years old her, her titi Angela, and her baby cousin who was only a few months old went to visit her mom on mothers day. Once they pulled into the apartment complex it was surrounded by police and news reporters which her aunt immediately knew what happened. She immediately did a full 360 and left the complex but didn't make it far before a question was asked.

Celeste putting 2 and 2 together immediately also. "its mommy isn't it" celeste said which caused her aunt to completely break down. Her aunt pulled the car over and the 2 sat there for hours in silence trying to understand what went wrong. And to top it all of it was on mother's day.

Celeste doesn't think about her mom often she tries not too. She knows everything happens for a reason and knows the suffering her mom would be going through if she was still alive and who wants to see someone they love suffer? As mother's day was coming up celeste was slipping into a funk which was very noticeable for the ones that are close to her could see.

Celeste is normally a very up and jittery person, she stays very clean, stays on top of her school she was just the kid parents dreamed they had. But celeste normally starts to lag around this time but quickly picks back up. This time not so much.