001

Quick info! As soon as the new world is created, this is what the fic will be on

Quick info! As soon as the new world is created, this is what the fic will be on. Any events occurring in the current / later chapters do not happen in this story / fan fiction, however, everything else regarding chapters 1-111 , has happened. Thank you!

The fat-ankled girl groggily opened her eyes, what happened? Where was everyone? Everything, her memories, were a complete blur. She could remember how people looked - yet their faces.. it was hard to get a good glimpse. Her memory was foggy, as if something was potentially blocking it. She can't remember anything whatsoever, and it was dreadful. There were certain people she could remember clearly, Kou, Aoi, Akane, Teru, and Tsuchigomori.

Has anyone else been feeling this way? She ponders for a moment, before then dragging her body up from the infirmary, to go find someone.

She has a limp, something in her leg was hurting, hurting like crazy. The simplest of actions to be preformed with legs would hurt, hence why she was in the infirmary to begin with.

"Oh-! Senpai? Do you need help?" The familiar voice of the blonde-ginger called out to her, clearly seeing the limp.

"Hm? Kou-kun? Is that.. you?" She replied, not necessarily sure if she was right or not.

"Yes, yes its me! Are you okay?" He was concerned, and he started to walk towards her, offering her support to walk.

"Hey, kou-kun.. this may sound awfully bizzare but.. do you know what happened? Yesterday, i mean.." She spole softly, looking down to her feet. Maybe he knew what happened?

"Yesterday..? We didn't meet yesterday, so im not sure what would've happened.. But I do recall you, Akane, and my brother with-" He stopped. With who?

"You don't know either, do you? There was someone, was it more than one person? I dont.. remember!" She held her face in frustration - her memory was horrible and she hated it.

"Hey, Senpai, let's ask my brother, he would know this, right?" Kou bit his lip, looking at the girl. She nodded yes im return, wanting to do something, anything, to get an idea of the events that taken place yesterday.. and in that instance - most days.

Who was this boy? Hes so familiar to me.. Who is he?