Chapter:12

Chavi's pov:
I actually don't know what I'm feeling now but I remember me getting stuck in the elevator with Mr. Chouhan. I even remember him holding me while trying to calm me down and then everything just went dark and next time when I opened my eyes I was here.

"You sort of passed out due to your nyctophobia. We found you sleeping in Bhai sa's arm. He brought you to my office here and called the doctor too. The doctor said that you just fell unconscious due to sudden stress on body and that's all." She answered my question.

The door opened and my three brothers entered inside one by one. Vihaan bhai was the first to enter and he walked straight to me once he saw me awake and engulfed in a bear hug.

He cupped my face and asked,
"Princess, you are okay, right? Tell me if we need to go to doctor or I'll call the doctor..." he said taking his phone out of his pocket.

Before he could call the doctor. I snatched his phone from his hand and said,
"I'm completely fine, bhai. It's normal and you need to learn that your own sister is a doctor."

"You scared me princess." He scolded me while smacking my head lightly.
"Oww! Bhai!" I whined.

Vardhaan bhai came and smacked my head too.
"Oww! Vardhaan bhai, you too! Mai na badi ma aur massi ko bolugi. Phir voh aap dono ko batayein ga." I huffed, annoyed by my brothers. 

(I'll tell badi ma and massi. Then they both will see you.)
"Main call laga ka du! Phir mera sa bhi baat karvana mera pass bhi bhutttt.. kuchh... ha unha batana ka liya." Vihaan bhai replied.

(Should I call them and when you are done talking to them then pass the phone to me. I have a lot... of things to tell her about too.)

My eyes became wide hearing his response and so did arya's.

"Aaraa... bhai... meri kya galti ha isma?" she asked sounding offended.

(araa... what is my fault in this?)

"Ohh! Madam you are no less than her. You both are partner in crime. Thank god Yashasvani and Nandani aren't here with you both. Otherwise who would handle you four." Vardhaan bhai chimed in.

Arya and I both gave an offending look to both. But I must agree on one thing, we four together means a huge trouble.

We didn't get to reply anything to them as door again opened and inside entered Arshita with my little cupcake.

He came running to me when his eyes fell on me. I opened my arms for him, taking him in a hug. I kissed his cheeks making him giggle in response.

"Happy burlday, fairy!" he wished me in his baby voice while passing me a birthday card.
"Thankyou, my little cupcake." I kissed his cheek again and placed him back on floor.

Arshita wished me birthday too while my cupcake went to his father. After sometime Abhiraj uncle came and he wished me birthday too.

Vihaan bhai and Vardhaan bhai looked a little tense since he came but I shrugged the thought and continued to chat with everyone.

We all chatted for sometime with my cupcake sitting on lap all the time. He was telling me about the movie he watched few days ago when Abhiraj uncle got up and he took my cupcake with him too.

They were only here to drop Arshita as she is coming with us too. My cupcake wanted to wish me birthday himself when he got to know about it so, he came along with uncle and Arshita.  I wished bye to my cupcake with a promise of coming to see him soon.

After sometime Nandani also entered the room. She looked a little shocked to find everyone there. By everyone I meant Randhir, Abhimanyu bhai and Ranvijay. She also hugged me while wishing me birthday.