Oh my gosh

Finn's POV
When we got to Cook out Ashton and I ordered and sat down with Dolph, Phil, AJ, and us.
"Omg it's Finn, AJ,Dolph, and CM punk !" A girl about 15 said . She gave just rolled her eyes at Ashton .
"Um I'm going to go to the bathroom ." Ashton said . The girl immediately smiled and sat down in her seat .
"Can you guys sign this and can I have a picture?" She asked .
"Oh my names Abigail by the way ." I signed the piece of paper and pushed it towards Dolph .
"You know Finn you could do so much better than Ashton ." She said as we took a picture .
"Actually I think they're perfect together ."AJ said . Abigail just rolled her eyes and walked away .

After Ashton came back we got up to leave. Abby stood up and with a flick of her wrist spilt her drink on Ashton .
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry . I didn't see you there ." she said her voice dripping with sarcasm .
"It's ok most people don't . "Ashton replied . I took of my gray sweatshirt and handed it to her to change into .

When she came back we left and went to the hotel . She changed into her Pjs and went to bed .
"That's fan was um.. ah different ." I said .
"More like a jerk ." Dolph mumbled .
"Not all fans have to like her . I mean with everyone there's a few fans that are going to hate you ." I said . We all went to our rooms and fell asleep .

AN: so I was think I never let you guys ask me questions So if you want I could start a book where I answer questions or just do it at the end of the chapter . I hope you listen to the song I love For King & Country . If you guys haven't heard of them and know what the name means feel free to ask or any other questions I'll be happy to answer them in the comments . I want to be friends with all of you and not treat you like I only care about the votes .