Part 01 ) Shitty dreams

(THIS IS SATIRE) My mega sonic orbs felt heavy as my eyelids forced my eyes to shut, it was around 12 at night. I was working overtime on trying to find a dress to wear at the flop gala. But no matter what I found it was always not good enough! I felt myself drifting into sweet slumber as my body melted into my bed, my laptop still open, and dreams starting to bloom.

I found myself in the Cuppkakia region of Floptropica, in a random mansion in a bed with Deborah sleeping beside me.. We had rings on both of our fingers... WERE WE MARRIED?! I was internally panicking I didnt know whether this was a dream or a nightmare! My heart was beating so fast, we were so close to eachother! I didnt know what to do. But she woke up and turned to me and said.

"Morning JiJi did you get the posay cleaner I asked you for?" (IM CRYING HELP)

I just replied as if it was always like this, even if this was the life I always dreamed of having. This felt too realistic, I started to forget this was a dream already!!

"No sadly not, they ran out." 

Deborah sighed

"Thats fine."

She got up from bed and went to the bathroom, as I quickly stood up and pinched myself and then I remembered. Both of my arms are numb regardless, I sighed as I went to go get ready in this weird ass dream, and suddenly the dream shifted into something else! I felt myself falling into an abyss and suddenly!...

TBC!!!