CHAPTER 10

Heyyy guys here I m with new update nd I know kuch logon ko bhut dard hua by reading previous chapter sorry for that but mera intention aapko hurt ya purani baatein yad dilane ka nhi tha.... but it is imp for the story, I know what's that feeling is 💔 actually maine ye story likhna start hi isliye kra tha becoz I don't know in real life what will be the outcome of their story nd honestly I don't want to keep expectations but I want to give happy ending to that fairytale jo 4th feb ko adhuri reh gyi thi atleast in my world.....

Bhut hogyi meri bakwas, maf krna shuru me hi paka diya nd Thanku so much guys for giving love ❤ so let's go.......
.
.
.
.
.
They both r feeling heartbroken 💔 nd devastated, their is so much pain in their heart but manisha decided to wipe it off becoz she don't want ki uske kmjor dil ke wjh se uska aur uske pariwar ka sapna tut jaye nd usne bhut jyada mehnat kri hoti h nd she don't want to waste Aashutosh hardwork......

So she decided to remain strong in front of the world 🥺 as always but this time her heart is completely broken 😟
She goes to her bed but sleep is far away from her eyes 😢.......

On the other side Abhishek v so nhi pa rha tha........

But they both slept finally after some time becoz the day was so tiring nd heavy for them......

Next day manisha went to her shoot nd paps spotted her but she pretended like nothing happened becoz she knows wo kuch v bole iss matter pr wo chiz Abhishek ke aur against hi jayegi nd she doesn't want that nd also she feels ki ab bolne ko reh hi kya gya h 😥 so she goes inside nd performed her dance number nd everyone became a fan of her including shahid Kapoor, he loved her vibe 🤍🥰, her bubbly nature nd they also dance together 💃 nd act together.......

Manisha v kuch der ke liye apne gam ko bhul gyi becoz meeting Shahid Kapoor jise wo bhut jyada pasand Krti h is a big thing for her....... so she decided to live that moment 😊 but the dance she did with him reminds her the dance that she did with Abhishek nd she become weak for a moment nd stumbles but again composed herself

 so she decided to live that moment 😊 but the dance she did with him reminds her the dance that she did with Abhishek nd she become weak for a moment nd stumbles but again composed herself

She comes backstage, she is very happy for the appreciation she got for her performance nd from Shahid kapoor but somewhere her heart is feeling sad😥......
Sonal ( assistant choreographer) patted her shoulder nd said " Rani kya Dhamaal machaya yar tune stage pe🤩 kadakkkk ekdam.... "

Manisha smiles hearing her nd hugged her then sonal asked her something,

Sonal : Accha rani tune bola avi stage pr ki tujhe hmesha anshuman jaisa larka mila h, thik h wo phle ki bat h pr kya tere life me ab koi aaditya nhi aaya jo teri bhut jyada care krta ho, hmesha tmhe motivate krta ho, tjhse bhut pyar krta hoo, koi aisa mila nhi kya tujhe idhar hal filhal........ bta bta.... 😊 🤭 ( she said in a teasing tone becoz manisha always tells her about Abhishek that how much he cares for her nd she also listened their conversation once nd use lgta h ki manisha avi Abhishek ka nam legi but manisha answer confused her 😐)