Chapter Twenty One

"Did you guys get Cassie's car back?" Noah and I just finish our classes for today and are walking down the hall together while have a little talk. We have not really spend time with each other alot and I regret it. I did not see Noah since that car race party and I saw Noah a bit at the pool party at my house.

"No. The guy Stefon is keep hold of Cassie's car for punishment because I beat his ass in the race and not to  mention he also took Scott's car which has pissed him off" I explain with a sigh at the end. I feel really bad as everything seems to be my doing. I wish I could fix it and get there car's back.

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" Noah asked me. It is sweet of him that he wants to help but it's best leave it up to us and the boys.

"It's fine Noah. Ginny is picking us up and taking us home" I explain. My phone then when off as I look at it to see that Scott has text me asking to meet him in the girls rest room. I smiled at the message.

"I got to go. Scott wants to meet up with me. I'll see you" I said starting to walk away but before I left Noah called my name out making me turn around to face him.

"Becareful with Scott, I don't want you to get hurt because of him" Noah said with a caring look on his face. Noah is like a brother to me I never had and he has become one of the most trusted friends these past two months since I arrive here. I'm thankful that he is my best friend.

"I will" I said giving Noah a smile before I turn the corner.

My Mom and Dale have been gone for three weeks now Scott and I have had the house to ourselves, most of the time we spend each other having sex in our rooms or Ginny and Cassie come round and have sleepover parties there. But I just don't understand why Mom just leave without a word it's not that I'm not use to it already, it's just I have a pit in my stomache that is telling me something that I don't know yet.

"Scott?" I asked pocking my head in the girls rest room it looks empty. I mean it was late night study class today so I guess everyone was too tired and when home.

I then felt my arm been pulled making me gasp and yealp at the same time. There Scott stand with a cheeky smile written on his face.

"Hey there London" Scott said then he push me agaist the rest room wall making my back hit the wall but I did not care if it hurt or not. I am too focus on Scott and those gorgous eyes.

"Hi" I said in a whisper. Scott grab ahold on my chin and start to kiss my lips while I kiss back. He had his body press against me with his knees pressing against my body holding me.

"I miss you" He whisper in the kiss. I bit his bottom lip looking him up with lush in my eyes. He miss me that is a first?

"I was gone for two hours and you missed me?" I asked breaking the kiss.

"Pretty much yeah" He said rubbing the back off him neck. I chuckle to myself while shaking my head at him.

"You are a nutshell" I said wrapping my arms around him neck leaning into his body.

"Only for you London" He whisper up to my lips.

I look back up and start to kiss Scott. He kissed my cheek, my jawl, my neck going down my body. I felt like my brethe is caugh in my throat and I have never felt so turned on and desired by someone. Scott has changed me to love my body.

I pulled away from Scott and see that his eyes were not the bright blue, instead they have darken into a dark shade, my lips parted. Scott then grab my hips roughtly and picked me up walking to the sinks in the bathroom. He place me down and look at me with hunger in his eyes. I can see his dick had harden from what is hidden in him.

"Be a good girl and spread those legs open for me" Scott told me taking off his belt. I look at him with an innocent smile. Luck I worn a skirt today. I don't really wear skirts but I felt like wearing it.

I spread open my legs giving him a good look at my now wet panties being shown through. Scott then gasp for air as he look down at my panties. He walked up to me as he rub my iner thighs up and down making let a moan out for him.

"Did I make you wet baby?" Scott asked rubbing slow circles on my pussy. I moan in respose with a nodd.

"Well I'm going do much more then make you wet" Scott said.

My panties were gone in seconds and Scott pulled down his pants and boxs, his dick stands high and proud ready for me. I wet my lips while look at Scott who was looking at me. 

I have never wanted to feel more lush and desire by a man like Scott then I ever before, but I don't want sex. I want to feel love.

Scott pulled me close to him and in seconds later I felt his dick push into me. I moan in respose as Scott start to move in a fast place. It feel like my whole body is on fire and I don't want to stop. I had to bite into Scott's shoulder to stop screaming. Scott did not care and carry on rocking into me while my eyes rolled back already got my first orgasm and second one will be close behind.

"Scott" I moan felling his dick twitch not soon later Scott came inside me as we both gasp as our forheads lean agaist each other.

Thanks to Scott for getting me on the pill so I don't get pregnant felling Scott proper in me feels like heaven beeing fallen.

After we both calm down and redress I look at myself in the mirror fixing my mess up makeup and trying to hide the hickeys with my hair.

"Our parents are back" Scott said. I turn to Scott real fast on my trembling feet.

"What? When?" I asked quickly. I did not even know they were back and I have not had the time to proper for my mother.

"This afternoon, they have something to tell us we are going to the threater tonight and they will tell us as a celbration of something" Scott explain to me. And that pit in my stomache return.

This can't be good.

"Scott...I got a bad feeling about this" I said in a near whisper grabing his hands looking at him with full of worried which I asume he picked up on.

"Don't worry. I'll be there with you" Scott whisper to me. I nodd to him but that wouldn't be enough.

Something is up if they have news to tell us.

And I have a feeling I know what it is.