Finally moved in 

I started hearing grandma and mom in the kitchen
* they're probably making breakfast* I got up to got to the bathroom and started get ready. I was still tired so I just put on some shorts and a t-shirt on. I head to the kitchen and everyone was  in there eating. "Good morning sleepyhead" dad said to me stuffing his face with food. "Good morning" I say with a smile. I sat down and started to eat with everyone else. "The food was really good thanks mom" Erin said. "That's  good we should start getting ready to go we have a big day today" mom said. we got our stuff and put it in grandmas car. "Ok is everyone ready to go" dad said "YESS" we all say. Mom and dad don't have a car yet so we are using grandmas car for today but when we are all done with the house I'm pretty sure they are going to get there car. 3 hours of driving we finally got to our house.*It is so big and pretty I can't wait to go inside*. The first thing I did was to go and look for the Biggest room. Mom and dad got mad because I wasn't helping them. But I didn't care I need to get a good room. Turns out mom and dad got the biggest room and I got the second biggest room. Some people came with all of our new furniture and other stuff. They were so nice. They helped mom and dad get the stuff in our house. We finished a little late but our house started to look like a home. We were all tired by the end of the day so Mom decided that we should just go and order dinner.