Pandemonium Of Scarred Fates.

This lust is a burden that we both share

Two sinners can't atone from a lone prayer

Souls tied, intertwined by our pride and guilt

Oh, I love it and hate it at the same time

You and I drink the poison from the same wine

Hiding all of our sins from the daylight

~~~

Harshvardhan

It's been a month since I took Haven from her sister's. Five days after that, I got a call from an unknown but private number, 13, just 13. I picked it up only to hearken the coldest threat ever made.

Flashback

'Harshvardhan Kadambini Kailash Malhotra, I'll not give you any IF, whether, my Namrata sheds or doesn't sheds a tear, your doom is written. You'll not get a single scratch on your being but you'll not want to live either.'

She hung up and I knew exactly who that was, Maya. I've seen her and she barely reaches my chest. 'Your doom is written' huhh my ass. 'But you did get shivers down your spine at the end of her icy tirade' my internal voice taunts. Okay. I agree, but that was because I wasn't prepared to pass a sassy comeback. But ever since that call, Maya went eerily silent albeit, a quick confirmation by Swaransh pacified me that she was in Bangalore as her mother came to stay with her for a month. Ahahahaha. Stupid *French accent inserted*. Now aunty will see her. That means I have a whole freaking month to be with my Haven.

Flashback ends.

Now that's a different thing that soon after we reached my sea facing mansion in Andaman, Linda shoved me into my study to attend a video conference, not before ever so sweetly inviting Haven to a tour like a kiss-ass. Linda never does that. She even never has ever talked to me politely. She always behaves like those nasty wardens of convent schools. But with Namrata, she becomes a literal fan girl. However, splashing ice water on my further plans, Namrata kicked me out of my own mansion. Not that I'm complaining as all my properties are made and bought on her name only. Hence, she is the owner of everything including me so she can do anything with her Ghulam but.... my plans!

The month I decided to spend with her almost finished in begging and crying at the ingress of the mansion, with all kinds of flowers my girl likes, jewellery enough to make Late Queen Elizabeth shy, every kind of snack she savours on my tail, but she didn't let me in. That Maya! It must be her curse. Don't worry sister in law, Karma exists. I spent my days sitting on sand with a banner flashing 'I'm sorry Haven' in my right hand and a heart balloon in left. At nights, I lied down in a makeshift tent my guards made for me out of pity and ate some takeouts, hehe, TAKEOUTS , my men brought for me. They tried but failed splendidly to hide their snickers. Motherfuckers. I'm cancelling their bonuses this year. The things my Cherry makes me do! Occasionally, Linda passed me a suit and we flew to Delhi for some political meetings and when we came back, she peeled the suit off me and I again spent my time in a pair of boxers. My woman didn't even bothered to lend me a T-shirt. And that snake Linda!!! I would mix bleach and my shaving cream in her shampoo, I pledge.

After fucking weeks of grovelling, she finally relented and let me in. I ran inside like a jack rabbit in front of a prairie fire. One sight of her and all the miserable days felt worthy. I was so happy. I halted a few inches from her to drink her sight in. A deep maroon middi dress meticulously wrapped around her curves with a little frill which made it knee-length, her hair tied up in a messy bun, her slender neck encircled in her butterfly pendant which I gifted, minimal jewellery and subtle makeup on her tan skin, completed by a chisel eyeliner and mascara made her bambi eyes even more grandoise. Oh my sweet Haven my little cherry how could you be so perfect?