et x lw - do you miss me?

chapters song:
'do you miss me' - pink pantheress

-

ellie turner x leah williamson
both play for arsenal wfc
set mid summer, before pre season

-

ellie's pov

———

as I step off the plane, I'm met with the boring, cool british air, I was away for 3 weeks visiting some old friends in spain and had somehow acclimatised to the spanish weather. although I didn't want to leave spain, I was excited to see my friends back in london again, and to start pre season.

leah had asked if she could pick me up from the airport, but I refused, telling her I would be straight home to see her.

I hop into my car and head off home, luckily it's only a 30 minute drive.

pulling up into the drive, i presume leah knows I'm here, she's probably been tracking me on maps knowing her. I walk up to the door and go to unlock it, but before I can, it's opened and I'm pulled inside. two arms pull me into a warm hug, I'm immediately hit with a wave of her perfume, the one I got her, my favourite.

'hey you' I whisper
'hi my love' she says, only pulling me in tighter
'god I missed you' she mutters
'look at me' I say, moving her chin up to look at me, before placing my lips on hers.
'how was your flight? do you want a drink? or something to eat?' she asks
'it was ok, and I'm fine thank you' I reply
she drags me into the kitchen anyway, pushing me up against one of the walls.
she moves herself into me, kissing me more and more passionately.
I know where this is going.
our tongues fight for control, as I eventually give in, I've left her for this long, may as well give her some power for once.
before we can get into anything further, she pulls me up the stairs and into our bedroom, she's getting needy now.
I push her down onto the bed, climbing on top of her, I kiss her again, this time slightly harsher, and I find my hands moving down her body, pulling her tshirt off. I move my lips off of hers, moving slowly down her jaw, the neck, onto her torso. I start to unclip her bra, but look up at her first, making sure she's okay. she gives me a quick nod, so I whip her bra off and continue kissing down her chest. with one hand I'm holding her waist, the other is moving down to the waistband of her joggers, I slip it under them and feel the lacy underwear she is wearing, she obviously missed me, trying to tease me now?

———

idk how I feel abt this one, it's pretty short but oh well, thought I should get another story out to give this book a bit of a base.
hope u enjoyed!

as always leave reqs in the introduction chapter<3