☆𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡☆

every kid is now 12

you can imagine your crush as any gender!

𒊹︎︎︎Monkey D Luffy𒊹︎︎︎

Your dad was looking for a restaurant. He really wanted food and decided to take you with him. You both were walking to the nearest food place. If you hadn't held him back, you two would be running to the restaurant. But instead you convinced him to walk with you.

"Ugh, how far is this place?" Your dad said in annoyance. He's probably just hangry. "Right over there!" You said while pointing at the restaurant. Your dad's frown turned upside down as he saw where you were pointing. He grabbed your hand and ran there. You could have gotten there much faster but chose to be with your father.

As you entered the restaurant, you saw this really cute person. They were about your age and was there with their mother. You couldn't help but stare. You blushed slightly as they looked back at you. "Y/N! I've been calling your name for a minute now!" You immediately snapped out of it and looked at your father. "What were you looking at?" He asked. 

"Oh, nothing." You said. He lifted his eyebrow at you, but then turned to look at the menu. You sighed in relief as you looked to the side. That was a close call...

𒊹︎︎︎Roronoa Zoro𒊹︎︎︎

You were at a library with your father. You had begged him to take you to one as you loved books. He finally caved in and took you to one. 

He let you roam free in the library as you were old enough not to do anything too stupid. He still kept an eye on you though. 

You were going through each section, seeing which genre you liked the most. When you finally found the right section, you went through the isle and searched for any books that seemed interesting enough to spend your time reading.

When you found it, you reached out your hand to grab it but felt another hand topple over yours. You looked to your right and saw a person your age who was looking at you too. "I'm sorry, you can have the book." They said. "No, you can take it." You said. "I insist." They said while handing the book to you. You stopped talking and blushed a little as they smiled at you and walked away.

Zoro, who had been watching you this whole time, saw that little interaction between you and that person. He was not okay with it. He was mad, mad that his daughter was growing up. 

After you checked out the book, you went toward your father who was slightly glaring at you. "What?" You asked. "What did I say about boyfriends/girlfriends?" He asked. "None until i'm over 18?" You asked. "Exactly, I don't want to see that person near you again." "Dad, they just gave me the book, it wasn't a big deal." You said. Zoro glared again but only for a few seconds.

With some convincing from you, he let it go, eventually. 

𒊹︎︎︎Sanji Vinsmoke𒊹︎︎︎

You were at the park with your dad. He thought it would be good to get out and have some fresh air. 

You were walking on a trail together and were talking about random stuff, like your school life, or your friends. 

You were about to say something when the most beautiful person you've ever seen walks by. You looked at them with wide eyes and watched as they passed you. 

Your dad noticed that you hadn't responded and looked down at you who was blushing. "Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah! I'm fine." You said. He looked back and saw a kid your age walking. 

He smiled to himself in realization of why you were blushing. He didn't mention it to you though, he would talk more about this topic when you got older.

 𒊹︎︎︎Nami𒊹︎︎︎

Nami was buying herself new clothes at a nearby island. She brought you with her because she thought you also needed new clothes, which you did. You two looked around the store for any clothes that you thought would look good on you. 

You were looking through the clothes in a small corner in the store, and saw someone there right beside you. They were your age and were looking through the same wardrobe. You blushed a little as you looked at them. They looked back at you and gave you a confused look. 

You quickly stopped blushing and ran to your mom with a clothing item you chose. Little did you know, Nami had been watching your encounter the entire time. She smirked at you as you then noticed she had been watching. 

She laughed a little as you tried to explain to her that it wasn't a crush. "Sure, Y/N." She said as you got even more flustered than you already were.

𒊹︎︎︎Nico Robin𒊹︎︎︎

You were at the beach with your mom. She was relaxing on a sun chair while you were trying to make a sandcastle.

Someone who was also at the beach saw that you were making a sandcastle and decided that they wanted to help. They came over to you and offered their help. You accepted and you two worked on it for about an hour. 

Robin had been watching, laughing a little everytime you started to blush. When the sandcastle was finished, the person admired their work with you, said goodbye, and walked away. You were still blushing a little.

You heard your mom chuckle a little behind you and you turned to look at her. "What are you laughing at?" You asked your mother. "Oh, nothing dear." She said as you accepted her answer and sat down on the sun chair next to her.

946 words