Rivals and battle for y/n's love

(The picture above is what y/n looks like)

~The next day after the incident~

Trollex and Synth were walking around trollstopia until they y/n talking with Chaz the smooth jazz troll, Chaz was looking at her with a flirty look while talking to her, this makes Synth and Trollex jealous and grumble under their breath.

Trollex and Synth soon realized that they had a few rivals after watching y/n talking to Tresillio the reaggaton Troll, Chaz the smooth Jazz troll and Hickory the yodeler troll, but what pissed them off the most was Creek. He kept Stealing y/n away when Synth and Trollex was having a fun conversation with her and it pissed them off.

Today Trollex and Synth was reaching Y/n how to DJ, they were having so much fun and they became closer than ever they became bestfriends but y/n was still clueless about what Trollex and Synth felt about her. But that fun moment had to be ruined when creek interrupted them and stole y/n in a conversation while looking at Trollex and Synth with a sneaky smile knowing that he is trying to break y/n bond with Trollex and Synth. This makes Trollex and Synth Growl with jealousy and glare daggers at Creek.

Soon the leaders and the ambassadors know what happened and tried to help Trollex and Synth. One day they were looking at Creek talking to Ava seriously, Branch didnt trust Creek a bit he was still mad at him for betraying his own tribe while Synth and Trollex was glaring at Creek with a death glare,
Lownote saw this.

Lownote:uhh.. Trollex.. Synth Bros are you two okay?

Trollex:we are not okay with HIM talking to her.. (Trollex growl in jealousy)

Barb:i swear if that Creek guys touch one of my Trolls he is DEAD..

Synth:wait why is he lifting y/n's hand to his lips-.... if he is doing what i think he is doing he better not..

Trollex:i agree with my brother Synth..

As Creek lifts y/n's hand closer to his mouth, Trollex pull out his Trident while Synth pulled put his water sword and Barb pulled out her baseball bat that says "Goodnight".Creek kisses the back of y/n's hand like a gentleman he is while Trollex, Synth and Barb's grip intensified on their weapons.

Trollex:THATS IT HE IS DEAD!

Trollex, Synth, and Barb went running to Creek and y/n with fire in their eyes and soon to be Held by the rest of the leaders and ambassadors trying to calm them down.

Poppy:guys chill out!

Branch:its just gonna make things worse!

Trollex:NO! THIS TRAITOR CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND KISS OUR LO-.. I MEAN OUT FRIENDS HAND!

Meanwhile with Creek and y/n

Y/n:wow Creek I didnt know that you Were such a gentleman..

Creek:well I like to make a good impression to everyone I see..

Y/n:oh well i- (looks at the leaders and ambassadors trying to Held an angry Trollex, Synth, and Barb)

Creek:well I gotta go..

Y/n:okay Creek..

After Creek left, y/n aproached them with a worry and confused expression.

Y/n:guys whats wrong?

Poppy:we're gonna explain later now can you please help us calm down the Techno Royals and the queen of Rock?

After they calmed down the went to the meeting pod

Y/n:what do you mean Creek is a traitor?

Poppy:creek was once a calm pop trollex but when we were attacked by the bergens creek leave us to save his own life..

Y/n: WHAT??